Forum

Author   Comment  
rbykrk

Reply with quote  #1 
Reposted to honor my beloved Chucky and to express my gratitude to all the Angels of this blessed forum who helped me find peace and comfort. You will always have my gratitude.

"Never does a man know the force that is in him until some mighty affection or grief has humanized the soul."

CHUCKY AND THE PEONIES
 written Spring 2008

What is beauty? Well It is love Chucky .
Beauty started for me as a child clinging to grandma's cotton apron, pressing my face into its crisp ,ironed cleaness, sharing with her the joy of a peony. The huge glorious perfection of a peony, ivory white with tinges of pink. It overflowed from my cupped hands. Such a precious gift. I am not worthy of this beauty I think. With a smile and hug  Grandma presents the peony to me with love.
A gift of beauty from love.
This monent between tiny child and gentle old farm woman is forever etched in my mind. never forgotten, carried around in a special place in my heart reserved for the most happiest of moments, the most loving moments. Did she know she would be forever remembered this way?
Did you know how I will forever remember you?
Chucky, you are forever in the most special place in my heart reserved for those I love the most. You are with Grandma.. You both are my peonies that bloom in the spring.They are glorious and magnificent , lovingly tended in memory to the woman who so touched my soul and formed my spirit
How fitting that peonies mark both your graves.
Chucky, you live in my heart.You live on in your influence on my very person.My actions and words speak of you, honor you.
Grandma  left her legacy within me. Her gentle soul instilled in me a love and respect for animals and nature. She took me to a quiet place in my heart, the most holy of places where my true essence lived. With her I was truly me..powerful in my recognition of the beauty of life and how love surrounds us in the everyday.
This is where, in my quiet soul, in my true spirit..we are bonded Chucky. You changed me , allowed me to rediscover the beauty and love I had lost. Grandma gave me a enormous gift which I let slip away . You gave her gift back to me.
You broke my heart Chucky and by doing so  taught me how to love again.
You are my love....My beauty....My peony.
I walk in the woods we walked together.The stillness of the woods surround me, the purity of the bird songs, the murmur of goat-speak, the soft roar of leaves moving together in treetops. I run my hand over Bobs coat, press my face against his, close my eyes and you are there. In my mind, in my soul..You , grandma, all the others who touched me so deeply in life, are here beside me , within me.
You pass thru me in the softest of breezes, in the stillness of the woods I realize you have not left me. We are forever connected. You are my love and it is all around me . In the joy and beauty of my life..you are forever there.
Precious Chucky you are my peony.
Forever my gift...My love...My beauty.

Chucky...My friend...May 13, 2007,

Attached Images
jpeg chucky_peonies100px.jpg (16.38 KB, 47 views)
jpeg 05_chuckymeadow.jpg (314.17 KB, 8 views)

"Never does a man know the force that is in him until some mighty affection or grief has humanized the soul."

Chucky...Forever Beloved.....May 13, 2007,
Rusty...November 30, 2007

rbykrk

Reply with quote  #2 
Chucky has a memorial residency here ..please visit if you can...and thank you all, every one here who helped me and others  after the loss of of such dear friends...Bless you all for your kindness and compassion.

Susie_Squillions

Reply with quote  #3 
Everybody loves Chucky!  I often say a thank you to Chucky for introducing me to his wonderful mama.  I like to picture my Bridge Kids pestering him for Chucky-back rides, and I listen for their gleeful shouts of "Wheeeee!" as they swoop down to say hello to us.

I'm sending you squillions of virtual hugs and head butts at this marker.

xoxoxo

"Memories of loved ones are like songs in our soul." Margaret Wakeley

T.J.'S RESIDENCY:
http://RainbowsBridge.com/residents/TJ006/Resident.htm

BUDDY GUY AYRES~LYNCH'S RESIDENCY:
http://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/Buddy128/resident.HTM

KING BING THE GOD CAT'S RESIDENCY:
http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/BINGO009/Resident.htm

In one of the stars, I shall be living.
In one of them, I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars were laughing when you look at the sky at night.
~ The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery
nicokudo

Reply with quote  #4 
Chucky's mom,

Three years seems like such a long time, but it's really just quick wrinkle in time.  I remember well when you first came, how much you loved/love your special boy.  It is truly amazing how we can still feel them in the breezes, in the song of birds, in the joy of a peony...I know exactly what you're saying.

Thinking of you on this 3 year marker.

Karen

rbykrk

Reply with quote  #5 
Karen Susie, my deepest thanks for sharing this very special day with me. You both have been here for me for all these years..my deepest gratitude for your many, many healing and comforting words  you shared with me, allowing me to heal and go on.Bless you both 

Tricia

Reply with quote  #6 
Chucky has been an inspiration to many of us here who have come and gone from RB. I for one will never forget your precious boy. My thoughts and prayers are with you on Chucky's three year  mark at the Bridge.God Bless you Chucky.

Blessings and hugs,

Tricia

"Good night sweet prince:And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest!"
William Shakespere's Hamlet
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.