Morningglorysmama
this is the week I usually spend the preparing not only for Christmas but for my little girl's birthday on December 22. this will be the 1st time in 10 years i won't be doing that. (but i will acknowledge her day anyway) this year she would have been 12 this coming Friday. my heart has been so broken by her loss that I don't know how I'm going to get through this week without her. I know she'll have the best celebration ever in kitty heaven but mommy is here heartbroken and alone. I lost my baby to cancer September 15th of this year.... please everyone I'm going to need all the hugs and prayers i can get to get through this week. just to get through it. I used to take her birthday portrait every year. this is her 11th birthday portrait from last year.
Quote 0 0
Chinadoll
That is a beautiful picture of Morning Glory (hope I spelled that right), she is gorgeous. I'm so sorry, having her birthday on the 22nd and Christmas just a few days later has to be difficult this year. I'm struggling with my first Christmas without my 3 friends. I'm trying so hard to remember the happy times, to celebrate their life with me and the gift of love they left with me. Some days I do ok, some I don't. I just want to let you know you are in my prayers this week, I light a candle every Sunday and I will remember you and Morning Glory this Sunday. Blessings to you.
Charlie
Quote 0 0
Morningglorysmama
spelled just right. you're in my prayers too. I got my girl as a Christmas gift too 10 years 9 months ago. she knew nothing but fun, games, and love and spoiling her whole life..... I had no idea a heart could break like this until that horrid disease took her from me.
Quote 0 0