Katel
For all of us who are sorrowing I wish for you peace and love, and the courage to hope.  Blessings to all. 

[image]
Quote 0 0
loft2111
You too! The picture is so sweet. All of our babies will be thinking of us and missing us tonight.
Quote 0 0
Bellamum
Merry Christmas everyone. Peace and love to you all today and always.
Merry Christmas to our gorgeous furbabies. May they have a wonderful day with their new friends. They deserve lots of happiness.  I hope they can feel the love we send to them today and every day.  xxx
Karen
(Bella, Charli and Buddy's very lucky mum)

My gorgeous girl, Bella  26/07/2004 - 03/04/2014
"You were once by our side, but you will be forever in our hearts. Until we meet again baby girl."
Quote 0 0
Kirbysmom
Merry Christmas! I know we are all missing our sweet babies today. I have been crying and missing my precious Kirby so much today and everyday for the past 6 weeks. It is just so hard. This is the first time I haven't hung his Christmas stocking in 11 years. I hope the pain gets better soon. I hope all of our babies are having a wonderful Christmas together at the Rainbow Bridge. Blessings and Hugs to You All!
Rhonda [image]
Quote 0 0
Jimbo106
Blessings to all who have had to find their way here tonight. With a hope of healing for everyone.

10527447_920175677996095_3720767865474298397_n.jpg 
Quote 0 0
Katel
 Beautiful words Jimbo, they touch the heart.  thank you so much
Quote 0 0
Dalidog
Merry Christmas everyone...
Tonight is such a hard night, harder than I imagined it would be.  I know my Dali is at the bridge with her new friends, but pray she comes to me in my dreams.  They are not far away, just on another shore in a brighter light..until we reunite with them.   I hope all the furbabies feel our love for them.

Dali, as much a daughter as any human...  pure love
Until we meet again

http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/DALI003/Resident.htm

Quote 0 0
judylinn
Merry Christmas to you all. Our little loves are the angels that are looking down on us tonight and telling us to look up...they are still by our sides...Blessings to you all ..Judylinn
Quote 0 0
animal_qwackers
Wonderful words from everyone. I wish you all a Merry Christmas, or as merry as it can be, given the circumstances.

I wish everyone courage, hope, and the strength to carry on. Your babies will never forget; they will always give you that undying, unconditional love.

Hugs to you all.

“Death ends a life, not a relationship.” – Jack Lemmon

Solly, Gonzo, Daisy-Mae, Ebony, Jerry, Tigger, Bonnie, Suzy, Cleo, Spike, Sooty, and Tibby – dazzling lights that will never fade. Adored, cherished, I was privileged to know you all. Until we meet again, my beautiful babies. Bowls of love and cuddles, your ever-loving, devoted Mummy xxxxxxxxxx

Quote 0 0