Dalidog

I miss you Dali

I Miss Those Close To Me Who Are Now In Heaven As Beautiful Angels's photo.

Dali, as much a daughter as any human...  pure love
Until we meet again

http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/DALI003/Resident.htm

Quote 0 0
patent123
Rip dahli as we celebrate Christmas we will be reflecting on our year and we will remember all our loved ones we lost. They maybe out of sight but they are never out of mind. Just remember dahli like my fc are always by our side in spirit.
Quote 0 0
Dalidog
Very true...  they are never out of mind. 

Please SHARE and LIKE our page <3

Until we meet again

Quote 0 0
animal_qwackers
Thinking of you on this Christmas Day. I know how you must be feeling. Are you like me and wish this whole festive season was over and done with? I only wanted my babies for Christmas but that wasn't possible so instead I did get one wonderful gift that I wasn't expecting, which made me smile and made me cry at the same time. A gift to name a star. I was deeply touched by the thought that went into the gift and will name the star after Solly, Gonzo, and Daisy, another of my cats whom I lost in October 2012 and still has a special place in my heart.

I feel for you going through the sadness of this day without your wonderfully sweet Dali. She is such a darling. Carry her in your heart, as broken as it is, and there she will stay until you meet her again in the most joyous reunion.

Hugs to you, and Dali too.

“Death ends a life, not a relationship.” – Jack Lemmon

Solly, Gonzo, Daisy-Mae, Ebony, Jerry, Tigger, Bonnie, Suzy, Cleo, Spike, Sooty, and Tibby – dazzling lights that will never fade. Adored, cherished, I was privileged to know you all. Until we meet again, my beautiful babies. Bowls of love and cuddles, your ever-loving, devoted Mummy xxxxxxxxxx

Quote 0 0
Kirbysmom
Thinking of you today, Dalidog. I know how hard it is to get through the holidays without our precious babies. I cried yesterday and again today from missing my little man and it seemed strange not to hang his Christmas stocking and buy him treats. He loved Christmas and was curious about everything and had the biggest personality. All we can hang onto is that we will see our sweet babies again one day and what a joyous day that will be. I still feel that Kirby is here in spirit and I talk to him all the time and believe he can hear me. People may think I'm crazy, but it's the only way I can get through this. It seems to help. I hope you can try to find some peace today knowing that Dali is having a wonderful Christmas Day running and playing with all the other fur babies at the rainbow bridge including Kirby. I have a feeling Kirby and Dali would be great friends! Merry Christmas to you and Dali! God Bless....Rhonda
Rhonda [image]
Quote 0 0
Dalidog
Thanks so much for the comfort Animal Quackers and Kirbys Mom.  You are so right about this Christmas, I will be so happy when it is over.  I cried myself to sleep last night and had dreams, but not sure if Dali was in them, but somehow I felt her presence.  I kept thinking she was cold for some reason.  I got up to go to Church but didn't make it, still mad at God inside and I know that isn't good or right, but it is.  I visited where Dali is laid to rest for the 3rd time, put my hand on top of the dirt and told her Merry Christmas and thanked her for being Dali and cried all the way home.  I don't go there often because it is too hard and I know she isn't really there.  The treat I gave her for Christmas is still on the shelf under her picture and will be there forever.  There was nothing I wanted for Christmas because there is only one thing I want and it isn't possible.    I got two trees and planted them in my small yard in her honor, will plant something every Christmas for her.  I also got a large windchime as the noise reminds me of her clinking tags. 

I love that gift to name a star.  I am going to look that up and see how to do that, I would love that.  I know you loved getting that gift.

I too talk to Dali every day Kirby's mom.  What others think doesn't matter.  When I go walking or when I am driving I sing to her.  I always sang "you are my sunshine" to Dali (but changed sunshine to Dali)..I sing it over and over and call her and talk to her..I hope she hears me.   We do what we have to for comfort.

I hope you all had a good Christmas.  It is almost over and I am grateful to make it through.  Christmas is not the same.  All of my ornaments, including the ones with Dali's picture on them and the ones of Lhasas, are all packed up and not unpacked this year...I couldn't bear it.  Not sure if I ever will.  They may stay boxed up the rest of my life.

Hugs to you all and I know our babies are all playing together waiting on us to join them one day.

Until we meet again

Quote 0 0
danzey

Dali'sMom...........Like you I just want all of this over with.  January 2nd, is what I'm aiming for, that way everything can get back to normal, (and yes I realize to say normal  doesn't mean anything to us here...................danzey
Quote 0 0
Dalidog
I agree Danzey.  I haven't figured out what "normal" is supposed to be now.  My normal is gone.  But Jan 2 there won't be "celebrations" anymore, and for that I am waiting.  I want 2014 to be over.  Hugs to you

Until we meet again

Quote 0 0
Bess
I feel the same as the rest of you.....may this holiday season be over as fast as possible...no offence or disregard for those that find joy in it.  But for me, it was one effort after the other.  But I had to make the effort for others.  The star gift is a beautiful one....i thought of doing that for my Bessie a few days ago, and i may still do that.  I find peace in looking at the stars.  Dali's mom: i love the way you plant those trees for your Dali, what a lovely thing to do.

I used to love opening gifts; but this year it was different, all i wanted was for my Bessie to be standing waiting at the front door.  I'd live under a bridge if i could have her back....At one point, when we were opening gifts....my husband heard water splashing...he turned his head as we always did when Bessie jumped in the pool...then quickly turned around, and i could see how painful that was for him, he really thought it was her.  His daughter asked: whats wrong, as she didnt know what had happened to him....and he simply said, nothing, its ok, with his eyes welling up and taking deep breaths.....i knew....i said nothing for a moment, then decided why should we hide it?  So i told her that he thought it was Bessie.  Only my husband and I really "get" it...and its not her fault, by no means...she lost her mother 2 years ago, so Christmas is also a tough time for her....she gets the grief, but there is no way she can feel the love and sorry that we both feel....although she misses Bessie too after knowing her only for a short while.

Hugs to all of you....soon this season will be over....
Helen
Quote 0 0
Dalidog
Helen that is EXACTLY what I said.  When I was trying to get through Christmas eve knowing the only gift I would ever want would be my Dali, I told my children that I would live under a bridge if I could have her back, that my new house meant NOTHING now and never will, just a house.  When I read what you wrote it just reminded me of how much pain we are all in.  The pain of losing my best friend has been unbearable and the holidays have just intensified the pain, as long as with every day that passes is another day longer since I held her.  I try to change focus and look at it as another day closer to being with her.  The trees I planted will remind me of her (not like I need reminding) every time I look at them.  That is what I got for Christmas...2 trees for Dals.  Tomorrow is the sad three month mark for me and I will write notes and release balloons to her again.  I am thankful the holidays will soon be gone, there is no celebrating anything at my house this year.  I usually buy stuff at the after Christmas sales, but not even doing that now....no reason to.  Take care of yourself and hugs to you and your Bessie. 

Until we meet again

Quote 0 0