babygirl
Jan 4 will be the 1 yr marker for my beloved Christie.  This has been a difficult week, I miss her so much. she was the sweetest Dalmatian and the 13 1/2 years we shared were so wonderful.  I know she is now free from pain and enjoying the beautiful sunshine at the bridge.  Mommy misses you sweet babygirl
Quote 0 0
BrianneM
Christie is  such a beautiful dog! I can understand how upset you are, as I had to put my dog Freddie to sleep this Monday 12/28. It was the hardest thing I have ever done. As someone who has been dealing with the loss of a pet for almost a year now, can I ask you, will this ever get any easier? I have been in so much pain the past few days and I can't imagine this ever going away. I am praying that my Freddie is up there running around with your sweet Christie right now and they are smiling down at us :)

Have a Happy New Year
Sincerely,
Brianne

Quote 0 0
katysmum

What a beautiful girl. I'm sure you will always miss her since you loved and cared for her for such a long time. Your feelings at the moment are a mark of how special she was to you. I know she is having a wonderful time at the bridge and I'm sure she would think of you as well. Mark the time with a special memorial - a candle, picture... I know it won't take the pain and loss a way but it might help just a little. Take care

Quote 0 0
Tricia
Dear Chrisite's mommy,

I'm sending you prayers and hugs on your beloved Christie's one year anniversary at the Bridge. May all the loving memories always be in your heart and may her precious continue to surround you with her love. She is so beautiful!

Hugs,

Tricia

Tricia, Burton&Ozzie's Mom

"Good night sweet prince:And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest!"
William Shakespere's Hamlet
Quote 0 0