babygirl
Today is one year since my precious Dalmatian Christie crossed to the bridge.  I still miss her so very much but I feel more at peace now knowing that she has had a beautiful year running and jumping free from pain and no more pills. I planted a bunch of Star Lilly bulbs in a huge pot on my front porch in her memory.  She loved to smell the lilies I used to have in the yard and would come away with so much red pollen on her face.  This is one of the many memories that make me smile..  Dear sweet gentle girl we miss you so much and I think of you every day.  You have a huge place in my heart and I will forever be grateful for the many years of love you brought.  Thanks to all that have written such sweet things in your guestbook, RB has truly been my rock and comfort this past year. Until we meet again my girl mommy loves you so much, Chico and Chloe send their love.  Hugs and kisses, Love Mommy( Carol)
Quote 0 0
Janine
Awwww, thinking of you, babygirl and your sweet Christie on her one year marker yesterday.   ((( hugs )))
I love you forever Katie Kitty.
I can't wait to hugga-bug again with you one day.
Quote 0 0