2dogmom
Today marks 3 months since you passed and I’m still struggling without you. Chloe you were my best friend for 14 years. You were funny, sweet, smart and I hope you know you made me happy every day of my life. I’m so grateful for the time I was able to have with you but I wanted more. Momma loves you Punkin with all my heart and I miss you so much. There is a whole in my heart that will never be filled. Thank you my love for healing my many broken hearts. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for being you and coming into my life at a time I needed you most. Thank you for your moochies, your little spins which I still don’t know how you did. Thank you for singing, wanting a treat after you ate, bringing your toys in from outside, for you cuddles, for your patience with me and for your love. Thank you my love for making me happy, for being my baby. I hope and pray to God that I go to heaven so I can hold you again. I love you so much Chloe and miss you terribly!! ~ Love Momma! 7C161CCD-2F32-4E08-B1AB-936AD047A30D.jpeg
Quote 0 0
Jan_H
I am very sorry for your loss of your sweet, beautiful Chloe. It's clear that her life with you was full of love and joy. I feel that animals can reach a part of our hearts that others do not. They give us unconditional love and support and bring us so much happiness. And when they leave us it is heartbreaking.

My condolences,
Jan
Quote 0 0
2dogmom
Thank you Jan for you very kind words. I agree with you so much that animals can reach a part of our hearts that other do not. That was my Chloe!! 
Quote 0 0