Forum

Author   Comment   Page 6 of 29     «   Prev   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   Next   »
gizmomybaby

Reply with quote  #76 
Hi Charlie was just reading the story of your baby's and I saw the pictures what wee honeys they are , Nicky is beutiful & china doll was so small and cute I couldn't get over the size of her and your wee cat Noel has lovely markings x I love the last pic them all together x love & best wishes Annemarie x
Dalidog

Reply with quote  #77 
Thanks so very much for the lovely words on Dali's thread.  They mean a lot to me.  I read the story of your China Doll and Nicky....it brought smiles to my face for once.  Such beautiful furbabies.   We are all so blessed.   Love the pictures of China and Nicky "wrestling"....such joy

Hugs...   Dali's Mom  

Dali, as much a daughter as any human...  pure love
Until we meet again

http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/DALI003/Resident.htm

Chinadoll

Reply with quote  #78 
The season is changing, thinking of you both, I was so blessed to have been your Dad. Life is so different now, things are not the same. But you are forever in my heart, and that will never change. Love you.

Reply with quote  #79 
I love this! I wonder if there's one for a cat as well? That was exactly me with Raven! 🐱❤
Molly_Beagle_Mom_4ever

Reply with quote  #80 
Hi Charlie, What a beautiful poem, thank you so much for sharing it. I've read it several times already, and it really hits home. How special that day will be when they're waiting at the door for us to hold them and never let go. Thank you for your kind, caring post on Molly's page, too. Please tell Deborah we said hello, and sending lots of hugs to you both and to China and Nicky. Have a wonderful week.

Dawn, Randy and Molly

Reply with quote  #81 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinadoll
The season is changing, thinking of you both, I was so blessed to have been your Dad. Life is so different now, things are not the same. But you are forever in my heart, and that will never change. Love you.

A beautiful poem that speaks to the heart, thank you for sharing this with us Charlie.
Never doubt for one second that your adorable China or your handsome boys Nicky and Noel aren't with you as you travel this difficult journey. You may not see them, but if you close your eyes and listen with your heart, you will always feel the pure love they continue to surround you and Deborah with, love that powerful, can't help but to be felt.

Please say hi to Deborah for us, I hope she is doing well. Sending my warmest wishes for the love, light and pure energy of your babies to always bring the peace and healing you and Deborah deserve.

Your Friend Always, Don

PeanutWee

Reply with quote  #82 
Hi Charlie,

Thinking of you, Deborah, and your dear Nicky today on his six months. When I light Peanut's candles tonight, I will remember your wonderful boy.

Thank you for sharing "Waiting at the Door". Whenever I see the word "believe", this is what it means to me, that we will be together again.

I hope Deborah is doing well.

Wishing you peace and warmth,
your friend,
Peanut's Mom

Chinadoll

Reply with quote  #83 
Dawn, Marie, Don and Peanut's Mom, thank you so much for your kind words, I can't tell you how much it means to me. Every day is different than the day before, some better some not so much. Having friends here to speak to your heart and provide a much needed 'boost' is a blessing. I hope each of you has a beautiful weekend and know that I am thinking of you and praying for all of us. Bless you.

Reply with quote  #84 
Thank you too, Chinadoll. You guys are always so kind to everyone here. It's a cold windy day and I miss Raven so much right now! Halloween just isn't the same without her. I hope she comes and sits in on our annual Halloween party this Sunday. I'm going to make the cake look like her this year. Love to everyone here and all their babies, both here and departed.
Blessings and peace to you 🐱

Attached Images
jpeg IMG_20150801_161725.jpg (135.01 KB, 1 views)

Chinadoll

Reply with quote  #85 
My little 'cowgirl'. Mommy always wanted to dress you, you didn't mind, except when I took you outside I would always take the sweaters, dresses, etc. off so you could run and act silly. We never told Mommy, I would put them back on before we came inside. You preferred not to have all those sweaters on but on cold days, yes even in Florida, you needed them. But I always had plenty of soft cuddly blankets and of course, you were always in my lap anyway. Love you.

[image]

Reply with quote  #86 
Haha love the expression! Today is our Halloween party and I hope that my sweet Raven is watching from the Bridge. It's never the same without them, is it? Love to everyone here.
Blessings and peace 🐱❤
Molly_Beagle_Mom_4ever

Reply with quote  #87 
Hi Charlie, What an adorable photo of China girl! I love the look on her face and her little ears under the hat. She even has the perfect spots. They're such good sports for us, always trying to please and letting us enjoy special times with them. Thank you for sharing your adorable little girl with us. I hope your girls are sending you special signs so you know how close they always are to you. Lots of hugs to you, Deborah, China and Nicky from Molly, Randy and me.

Dawn

Reply with quote  #88 
When Raven was young my roommate put macaroni and cheese packets on her back paws like little booties and held her like a baby. It's amazing what that cat put up with! 😹
shantismom

Reply with quote  #89 
Charlie,  I saw the pictures of your three babies and such sweet babies they are.  Thank you for your post on Shanti, three years seems like a while but the loss is one I will always feel.  Shanti was my once in a lifetime cat, just the most gentle, sweet boy you could ever imagine.  He had many medical issues as he ages but he was so easy to care for and never gave me a hard time.
I came to this forum soon after he died and found such wonderful people who I now call friends.  All of us know the heartache, the deep hurt that losing our babies brings.  Only someone else who has gone through it can understand.
My prayer is that as you continue your journey the memories will grow more and more sweet and that they will bring a smile more often than a tear.  My memories of Shanti are so sweet and except for days like this they do make me smile.  Today is a day of tears but only because of the wonderful love that I had the privilege to share with my boy.

Marlene

Reply with quote  #90 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinadoll
My little 'cowgirl'. Mommy always wanted to dress you, you didn't mind, except when I took you outside I would always take the sweaters, dresses, etc. off so you could run and act silly. We never told Mommy, I would put them back on before we came inside. You preferred not to have all those sweaters on but on cold days, yes even in Florida, you needed them. But I always had plenty of soft cuddly blankets and of course, you were always in my lap anyway. Love you.

[image]

Hi Charlie,

How so adorable is your little China in her cowgirl outfit, and a pink one at that, I LOVE it !!!, so wonderful and the sweet expression on her face is absolutely priceless. Thank you for sharing this photo with us.
I love how you would take the sweaters off China when you "thought" Deborah didn't know....oh Charlie...of course Deborah knew...lol, I have a feeling you need to get up pretty early to fool Deborah...at least you put China's sweaters back on before going back into the house....pretty sneaky....that makes me smile. 
Give our warmest wishes to Deborah, hope she is doing well and finding strength each day, always my biggest wishes for the light and love of your adorable China, and handsome boys, Nicky and Noel to bring such warmth, peace and healing to your hearts.

Your Friend Always, Don

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.