Forum

Author   Comment   Page 5 of 27     «   Prev   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   Next   »
Marie123

Reply with quote  #61 
Yes, I hope you all are doing all right. It's been a long sad journey for so many of us 🐱❤
Chinadoll

Reply with quote  #62 
Peanut's mom:

How nice of you to remember and thank you for caring and taking the time to post to me, I truly appreciate it. We did return last Tuesday night, the trip there and back was bittersweet going and coming. Walking into the summer house was difficult, all the things we leave there for them, beds, toys, treats, water bowl, still sitting in the places we left them as if time hadn't moved forward. It took a few days to work through the emotions but we did. Coming home was another 'first', sad, but expected. I want you to know I light a candle every Sunday morning for my family, a time to pause and pray. I always think of you and Peanut, each Sunday, you are remembered and I will always be grateful for your kindness and sincerity. I know how hard this journey is for you and all of us here, you are a friend, and I pray for peace and comfort for you every week. Thank you for being there, your thoughts honor my friends and your little Peanut. God bless.

Reply with quote  #63 
Thank you, Marie. I appreciate your post, taking the time, and caring. I love your post about the cottonseed! I hope you are getting by ok and I know there are many ups and downs on this path. Raven had a great Mom, she is proud of you. God bless you.

Reply with quote  #64 
Thank you. It's still up and down for me. Halloween was our favorite holiday and not having Raven here is going to be so hard. Even some of the decorations upset me for some reason. It's like I'll be doing ok and then something not even related to her will set me off. Like the other day I was missing her badly anyway and then I saw the mess in Vegas on tv and started crying all over again and was right back to square one! What's up with that?! I'm glad you guys made it back ok. Those "firsts" are so hard. Seeing the signs our babies give us helps some. I hope you all are doing ok as well. It's so good to hear from you!
Blessings, 🐱
Chinadoll

Reply with quote  #65 
[image]
Blessings to all who come to this forum, we all share so many common emotions, we all loved them more than most can imagine. They all lived in the moment, and now I do too.

Reply with quote  #66 
Aawww I love it! So true 🐾
CKMP

Reply with quote  #67 
Chinadoll,
Thank you so much for your kind words and thoughts.
You are right about this being a journey that tests emotions, our hearts, our heads and our way of life.  Memories, and emotions are aroused at the slightest things, a water dish, a leash, a cookie found...and we grab onto these as the 'last things' touched by or used by our special ones...Time has a way of becoming an 'enemy' - and of becoming marked differently and too many days weight heavily upon us...A journey unlike any other we embarked upon - we participated in a joyous journey through life with our furred one, that filled our hearts and minds with happy moments and memories...We had many firsts with them and now we count the firsts without them...
Thank you for writing on Maggee and now Kassee's thread - and for your heartfelt words.
Take care - many hugs.
Marie123

Reply with quote  #68 
So true. I feel that way seeing all the reminders of Raven around the house still. And like you said, all the firsts with them, and then without them. There was before, and now there's after 🐱
PeanutWee

Reply with quote  #69 
Hi Charlie,

The dates that mark the passage of time can be so difficult and I wanted to let you know that I'm thinking of you and your sweet little China today. I light candles for my Peanut every evening, when I light them tonight, I will remember your sweet girl. Thank you for remembering my Peanut, it means so much to me.

Sending my warmest wishes to you and Deborah for peace and light,
your friend,
Peanut's Mom

Chinadoll

Reply with quote  #70 
Peanut's Mom:

Thank you. Your post and remembrance touched me deeply, thank you for honoring my little girl. What would we do without the support and heartfelt words from our friends on this forum? She was special as they all are, bless you and Peanut. 

Your friends, Deborah and Charlie

Reply with quote  #71 
Hi Charlie, What a beautiful post, and so true. Grief is an extension of the love we share with our dear little best friends, and the deeper the love, the longer the grief may last. It may lessen in time as we begin to feel them all around us and the happier times come through, but as we pass through it, it will linger in some form for each of us. We have so many special thoughts and recollections that bring the emotions back to the surface. Thank you for sharing, and thank you for all of your kind support. Wishing you a beautiful weekend with lots of wonderful signs from China that she's always right with you. Big hugs to you, Deborah and China.

Molly and Dawn

Reply with quote  #72 
It's been 6 months last Sun and I can kind of think if Raven without crying now, but part of me misses her more than ever. It's so weird how grief works. Like you've said it's an extension of our love. I just hope she knows how much I love her still 🐱💔
MyBella

Reply with quote  #73 
Hi Charlie,

Sending my warmest wishes on the nine months since your sweet little China had to leave.
I hope you had a big bowl of Blue Bell ice cream in honor of your girl. From what I understand, when we eat a big bowl of ice cream in honor of our girls, the calories don't count......so scoop as much as you like and dig in....don't forget to get Deborah her own bowl, no need to share, no calories...remember....
Hope Deborah is doing well, please send her our warmest wishes, and always my biggest and warmest wishes for both of you to always feel the pure love of your China, Nicky and Noel each and every day.

Your Friend Always, Don
MyBella

Reply with quote  #74 
Hi Charlie,

So Deborah didn't buy the no calories thing huh?? At least you got to enjoy a big bowl of ice cream in your sweet China's honor, and I did like your idea to melt the fudge over top of it, but I'm with Deborah, I love fudge too, and melting it just wouldn't seem right.

Sending my biggest wishes for today to bring such wonderful and loving moments of your adorable China and rugged Nicky, may the pure love that your sweet babies continue to surround you and Deborah with, always bring such warmth, peace and healing to your hearts.

Thank you for your always wonderful and supportive words, I really appreciate you taking the time to write us.

Please say hi to Deborah for us, I hope she is doing well, tell her to hide the fudge when I come to town, especially if it is chocolate with walnuts.....gotta have those walnuts in it.
Wishing for the love and light of your China, Nicky and Noel to always find your wonderful hearts.

Your Friend Always, Don

Marie123

Reply with quote  #75 
Blessings to you guys at this time. Raven loved pizza and teriyaki chicken so maybe for her day that's what we'll have. May the warmth and love our babies brought surround you always
Best wishes 🌈
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.