Chinadoll Show full post »
jimmy17
Hi Charlie and Deborah,  just wanted to wish a (very) belated 14th birthday wish to your little China Doll.  I sincerely hope the day passed peacefully, full of wonderful memories of your sweet little girl, and I am so glad that you enjoyed her favourite ice cream!     Like you, I no longer seem to get notices from the forum - and I have to admit I much preferred the old layout!     These are very strange times we are all going through right now - we have had a very tough time here in the UK, and I often find myself wishing that Jim was still here with us... having a dog share your life really seems to lower those stress levels, and you are so right Charlie when you say we should live one day at a time, just like our furry angels taught us...     Stay safe and healthy, and wishing for better times ahead for us all...

Your friend,    Jackie xx
J Taylor
Quote 0 0
Adriane_d
stay safe. Alma Adriane as you miss.
Quote 0 0
Adriane_d
Happy Birthday to our loved ones my they play forever across the rainbow Bridge.
Adriane
Quote 0 0