Chinadoll Show full post »
Adriane_d
Happy Birthday to you! China
Quote 0 0
CKMP
Charlie,
Wishing you and Deborah and China, Nicky and Noel a wonderful Thanksgiving.  May your day be filled with the presence and spirits of those fur ones always so close and near. Many hugs
Quote 1 0
Adriane_d
Thank you and the same to you. Happy Thanksgiving
Quote 0 0
Molly_Beagle_Mom_4ever
Hi Charlie, Just catching up a little after the holiday and wanted to thank you and Deborah for Molly’s birthday wishes.  it means so much having such wonderful friends who share the love for our precious fur children.  I’m sure China, Nicky and Noel came for a visit on Thanksgiving in between all of the festivities at the Bridge.  What a busy day for them all...always Molly’s favorite with the food assortment...

Wishing you and Deborah a blessed holiday season and sending you all big hugs from your friends,

Dawn, Randy and Molly xxx
Love you infinitely our little Molly. Forever and ever XOXO
Quote 0 0
jimmy17
Hi Charlie, just dropping by to say thank you for your lovely post on JIm`s 4 year anniversary.    I had to laugh when you wondered if our pups would have Christmas outfits in heaven - if so I could imagine Jim would choose a James Bond theme, especially as that was one of his nicknames!   Now I wonder just what China, Nicky and Noel would wear...?

Hoping this finds both you and Deborah well, and both Brian and I would like to wish you both a wonderful Christmas - although it doesn`t seem that long since the last one!!

Big hugs,  your friends Jackie and Brian xx

J Taylor
Quote 1 0
CKMP
Hi Charlie,

Just a quick Christmas wish for you and Deborah.  Hope the day is filled with moments of laughter, good food and of course memories of your three angels with fur.  May you feel the presence of Nicky, Noel and little China about your feet as dinner is prepared and may you feel their love and company throughout the day and evening.  May your heart and soul find a moment of comfort and ease knowing your angels are always with you.

Many hugs 
Quote 1 0
MyBella
To my good, dear friends Charlie and Deborah,

I send my most warmest thoughts and wishes for strength, peace and healing on this difficult day, the three year Angelversary for your sweet, adorable, Chinadoll.
I hope today will be filled with the most loving memories of your beautiful girl, memories that bring warmth to your heart along with smiles to your face, of course I'm sure tears will fall as well, and that is perfectly alright.
Charlie, I don't have words enough to tell you how much your support has meant to me over these years, I thank you for all you do and especially for sharing your sweet China, Nicky and Noel with us here, your precious babies are so proud of their loving Daddy, I sincerely wish for your heart to be blessed with the soft embrace of their loving paws.
Please give our best to Deborah, let her know that she is never far from our thoughts, I hope she is getting stronger each day, give her a gentle hug for me, and just so you don't feel left out, I am sending you a hug as well, the kind of hug that two guys give, you know...with the slap on the back and not hugging for too long....I will be sure to raise a glass to your sweet China, along to our wonderful friendship.

I post these candles in honor of your precious China, may your heart always feel the beautiful light and love that is your sweet little girl.
Your friend always, Don

Profile Picture     [image]
Quote 1 0
Chinadoll
Three years, how can that be? I awoke this morning with one thing on my mind, celebrating her life with us. She left me with so many wonderful gifts which I cherish every day. I sat down and wrote her a letter, sharing as much as my heart could put into words. I know she is there, just beyond my reach, she's watching, she's holding my heart with hers, still helping me through each day. I put the letter in my diary that I started 3 yrs ago, so many words are there, so much love. She knows my heart better than anyone, she has seen it all, the tears, the smiles, the silent times. I still feel her so close at times, a shiver comes over me and I know our bond lives on and will for eternity. But here, today I want to talk about something else, not her going home, not the tears and grief but the unexpected blessing that I received here, on this forum so long ago and it continues today. We all have been through so much over the years and shared our deepest parts of our hearts with each other, we can do this because we understand each other, we know what this journey is like, we lift each other up and hold each other in a firm embrace with love and respect that comes from sharing such pain and grief. Of all the things I did after she left, coming here, spilling out my emotions, reaching out for help and finding the most wonderful friends, complete strangers in the beginning but now my closest friends, was the best thing I ever did. Nothing else I did helped me as much as the words you would leave me each time I reached out. Without your support, your love, your holding my heart in your hands, I'm not sure what I would be like today. I celebrate her life today but I also celebrate yours. God bless you all and please understand what you meant to us. I had no idea how much I would need each of you, how you would carry me through these times while you each dealt with your own journey. These are the traits of love, of compassion, to give your time and heart when you are broken also.  My little China is wonderful, beautiful, a blessing, and so are all of you. God Bless you all.

China, my little baby, I love you so much. Thank you. Forever yours, Daddy. Those beautiful eyes.

[image]
Charlie
Quote 3 0
CKMP
Charlie,

Thinking of you, Deborah, Nicky and Noel and of course Miss China on today especially.  Three years - my oh my - as always said where has the time gone?  Your sweet girl is indeed a blessing, and one that is celebrated each day - how lucky you were to find one another and to be able to spend all those so precious moments together.  Just the smiles brought, the laughter gained and the 'insight' gleaned from a pup...how truly blessed by an angel you have been...for now and for always.  May today be a day for gratitude and remembrance - and for those special words shared only between you and your confidante, your soul pup, the one who shares each moment with you.  China is perhaps yes, "just beyond your reach" however you are not just beyond hers...these little fur ones are so much better at crossing those 'barriers' as their minds and hearts are not guided by logic - just guided by loyalty and love.  
Thank you Charlie for sharing your sweet girl with us...May today you find China closer than ever and may her special bush bloom always - as does the bond between you two.  She guided you when here physically and she is still your guide, your buddy, your closet friend.  May your heart and may you feel her closeness always.  May calm envelop you as fur angel wings wrap you with love, warmth and security, and may dreams be filled with fur visits and kisses.
Sending you and Deborah hugs always.
Quote 1 0
Bailey15
Dear Charlie,
Thinking of you and Deborah, Nicky and Noel ~ and especially of Chinadoll as her three years at the Rainbow Bridge arrives. I remember reading your post to your beautiful China on her first Angelversary! So much love in that letter! Charlie, your bond with your sweet girl has/and will remain just as strong as it was on that day and she will always be there watching over you and holding your heart. ❤️

It’s so true when you say that “we all have been through so much over the years and shared our deepest parts of our hearts with each other.” It is wonderful to think about the connections we’ve made and the bonds of friendship that have formed and especially that they could come from such deep despair. Don texted tonight to remind me of China’s Angelversary and I was so grateful for the reminder and to have the opportunity to let you know how much you mean to all of us here on the forum. You’ve been such a wonderful and supportive friend to us Charlie and I thank you for that. I know that your beautiful Chinadoll, Nicky and Noel are so very proud of their amazing dad!!!

Sending many hugs to you and Deborah along with a wish for peace ~ especially today!

Your friend,
MJ (Charlie and forever Bailey) 🤗🐶🌟 xxx

Quote 2 0
Purzel

Dearest Charlie and Deborah,

Three years since your sweet Chinadoll left this earth - time flies but yet it seems like yesterday.  I try to imagine the sweet and special moment you shared with your beloved one whilst writing that letter to her.  It is all so true that your bond with her lives on and will for eternity.

Your words to the forum touched my heart and I feel the same about this amazing and very special place  - I also never expected such love, respect and understanding. This is indeed a blessing and a light in the darkness. Thank you so much for your loving words and thank you for being you.

To sweet China on her third angelversary and to you - you are wonderful, beautiful and a blessing.

China3years.jpg 

Silvia (with Max forever in my heart)

[hundi]

Quote 1 0
jimmy17
Hi Charlie, 

Thinking of you and Deborah today on this 3 year angelversary for your sweet little Chinadoll - and while I know the day will be full of so many memories for you, I really hope you feel all 3 of your special babies close by you today.  I am utterly convinced they are never too far away anyway - such strong bonds keep them tied to us for all time...
  You write such a beautiful post, and it really is amazing that by coming here in the absolute depths of despair, we have managed to become such close and special friends - surely a lasting and wonderful gift from all our soul mates...            May you continue to feel that "shiver", and know in that moment that your fur angel is letting you know that all is well, and that she, Nicky and Noel remain your best ever little friends..

Many hugs to you and Deborah,    your friend Jackie xx
J Taylor
Quote 1 0
LUCYLULU
Oh Charlie & Deborah~

Having just read your letter to China on her 3rd anniversary, I am overwhelmed feeling your love for your amazing, little girl. It's measurable...the love for all of your special ones-- China, Nicky & Noel is forever. And I agree that their love is always with you because they're a part of your hearts. Your words brought me to tears...because you've reminded me of how very special the RB forum is--  almost as if our babies guided each of us to this place of understanding, support & enduring love. We all know how hard it is to 'be in the world' without our special ones.

But as you already know, on China's anniversary, she is most definitely with you...smiling & circling with a little jump up @ the end. And if you feel the waves of sadness roll in, China is nearby to somehow let you know with a sign, a poke, or an inexplicable feeling deep in your hearts, that she is loving you right back! I wish you more days ahead that fill your hearts with the joy of having China in your lives!

Thank you to MJ (& Don-MJ) for letting me know about China's 3 year angelversary. I apologize to all for not writing to let you know how much I appreciate your support on Lucy's anniversary. Been a challenging year but coming here again feels good. It's a very special place with very special people :-)

Big 'bug hugs' to Charlie & Deborah from Daisy Clover & me,
Kasey
Quote 1 0
Molly_Beagle_Mom_4ever

Hi Charlie and Deborah~

What a beautiful way to honor your little China’s three year Angelversary...your words certainly hit home for so many of us.  The friendship we’ve gained and share because of our precious babies is such a wonderful gift from them, something else to treasure forever right along with the love they will always give us.  We’re very blessed for so many things they continue to show us, teach us and share with us.

Wishing you both many peaceful moments with China, Nicky and Noel cuddled up deep inside your hearts, always guiding you and forever connected to you.

Your Friends, Dawn and Randy xoxo

2C1C64CA-CF49-4D93-8354-04FE7AAEFBB8.jpeg 

Love you infinitely our little Molly. Forever and ever XOXO
Quote 0 0
Chinadoll
Dear Don, Cody, MJ, Silvia, Jackie, Kasey, Molly and Randy, thank you so much for your lovely posts. I was so comforted by your kind words, it helped me get through one of those difficult days. I did get a tiny little feather the day before and put it with all my other signs she has given us. We all do our best each day to honor, love and remember all the fur angels that shared their life with us, and it is with a heartfelt warmth that I wish each of you, and all the friends I have met here, blessings for peaceful and restful times knowing your angels are always with you. I have been a little ill the last few days so I'm slow in responding and I hope to post on your pages soon. 

God bless you all.

Charlie and Deborah
Charlie
Quote 2 0