Forum

Author   Comment   Page 27 of 29     «   Prev   24   25   26   27   28   29   Next
Purzel

Reply with quote  #391 
Dear Charlie,

I hope your Christmas has been good and peaceful for you and Deborah with good memories of China, Nicky and Noel. What a year, dear friend! It's almost gone and we are preparing for the new year's eve that we will greet with lots of noise - we are out to buy many fire crackers tomorrow.

I wish for a very pleasent time for you.

Hugs

[hundi]

PeanutWee

Reply with quote  #392 
Charlie, wishing you and Deborah love, peace, and good health this coming new year. May you find many moments of that special beauty and blessing that is your sweet China, the strength and enduring loyalty of Nicky, and the special patience of Noel. May their love be your shelter.

Hugs,
Peanut’s Mom

jimmy17

Reply with quote  #393 
Hi Charlie, just popping by to wish you and Deborah a very happy and peaceful New Year!  I hope Christmas went well for you both, and I just know that China, Nicky and Noel would have been there right beside you  - our sweet little one`s are never too far away from us, especially during the holidays.    Hoping the new year brings you peace and happiness - and many more wonderful memories of your precious babies. 

Big hugs, your friend Jackie xx

Reply with quote  #394 
Hi Charlie,
Just stopping by to let you know I am thinking of you Deborah! Wishing you both good health and much happiness for 2019. I hope that the many happy memories of your beautiful China, Nicky and Noel will peace and comfort to your hearts.
Happy New Year!!
MJ 🤗
Purzel

Reply with quote  #395 
Hi Charlie,

Thank you for your beautiful words on Max's thread. Like you wrote there, it must be great to live the way they did, just in the now and then. I often wished I could be Max for a day, lol.

I hope you and Deborah had a good start into 2019, I hope it will be a gentlle and peaceful year.

Hugs

[hundi]

MyBella

Reply with quote  #396 
To my dear friends Charlie and Deborah,

I send my warmest wishes for peace, love, healing, and beautiful memories of your adorable Chinadoll on this day, her two years since having to leave.
I sincerely hope today is filled with the many, many wonderful moments of love and fun that your sweet girl provided over the years. No doubt the tears will fall today, I truly hope a little smile appears on your faces in remembrance of all those sweet times spent with your beautiful China. I can't think of a better way to honor your sweet girl than with a smile, your China would love nothing more than to see her loving Mom and Dad smile in her honor on this most difficult day.
I post this candle in honor of China's two years. May her loving, gentle spirit always find it's way into your wonderful hearts, bringing a knowing warmth that you know can only be sweet China.

From our heart and home to yours, you are in my thoughts today. I will be sure to raise a glass to your adorable China, and of course to Nicky, Noel and all of your sweet babies.
Your Friend Always, Don

Image result for heart candles  [image]
Chinadoll

Reply with quote  #397 

Dear sweetheart, my little China Doll, today is the second anniversary of your returning home to heaven. It is hard to believe two years have come and gone, it is hard to believe mommy and I have made it without you for that long. You have always left me signs, stayed close, and helped me through some tough days. I want this letter to be uplifting, happy, not sad but a ‘thank you’ letter for coming to live with our family, for giving me and mommy so much love, so much happiness. You gave me so many wonderful and beautiful memories, laughs, tender moments and many years of unconditional love. I’ve gone to all the little places in our yard and the park where you and I would sit and just be together, living that moment, nature all around us, so very peaceful. Remember how daddy would pick different flowers through the year, sat down with you on the grass and say ‘smell this China, smell it’. Oh, how you loved the aroma of those flowers, you would sniff it several times, look at me with those sweet eyes as if to say ‘wow, that is a beautiful smell daddy, did you make this?’. Lol. See, you loved me so much, you thought I was the best and smartest and most handsome daddy in the world and you probably did think I could make those flowers. But no China, I did not as you now know. The same divine God that made those flowers, made you, made me and mommy, and Nicky, Noel, and everything. He even made you a home in the beautiful paradise over the rainbow bridge. I can’t imagine how wonderful this place must be, I mean just look at all the delicate, unbelievably beautiful flowers he made, so how amazing it must be where you are. How did HE know I needed you? Of all the people in the world, he sent you to me and mommy, He trusted us to love and care for you but he also knew you were bringing a message to us, a gift. Simply put, you taught me that above all, love is the greatest gift, for love is eternal, it’s everything. This gift changed me forever, mommy too, we see the beauty in every creature, every plant, every sunrise, and every twinkling star. It was always there, you just taught us how to look at those wonders, in such a wonderful way.

Sometimes I think the way I’ve made it through these last two years was only because of something else you told me. ‘Daddy, live each moment, stay present, love deeply, everything is fine, it’s all ok, I love you’. Thank you, sweetheart, for all you taught me, for all the love you gave mommy and me. Thank you for bringing me the message, the gift, I will cherish it forever.

Now, I am going to post a couple pictures of you China, the flattering ones (I hope, lol). Go run sweetheart, run as fast as you can and the next time you are with Nicky, play that game the two of you did, you know, I called it the ‘pusher fight’! It was the special way you and Nicky would ‘fight’, oh my he was so gentle with you. Now go, enjoy the wonderful home God prepared for you, I will be with you again, in the blink of an eye. Love Daddy and Mommy.

China's favorite flowers and China taking a break on one of our walks in the park:

[image]

Always looking at me, capturing my heart with those loving eyes of yours:

[image]

The very very young China, 

[image]

Nicky, never far from you

[image]

My little angel, sleeping. I love you China, forever.
[image]

Reply with quote  #398 
Charlie,
Thinking of you and Deborah today - and of course your angel of fur - your little Chinadoll.  No matter the days that pass, the time that ticks away, the bond is strong and grows stronger with each and everyone of those 'ticks'...Your lovely pink sweatered girl is resting amongst the azalea blooms - just 'hidden' so from plain view...but watching carefully and diligently over her special Dad and Mum.  She is forever your 'shadow' and may today you feel her closeness even more so - and know that special touch is China's small paw upon your heart, protecting your soul and sheltering you with her loyal love.  
China's Day. . .
Hugs for you and Deborah...
Marie123

Reply with quote  #399 
Such a beautiful tribute! It's coming up on 2 years for Raven as well, and like you say, it's a miracle to make it this far without them. They're never far, but there's days when we wish we could hold them not just in our hearts, but in our arms. God knew that we needed these special little ones in our lives, and He will never let us be too far from them, even when they have gone on to be with Him.
Wishing you love and peaceful thoughts today, from all of us in Missouri. We're getting pounded by snow here, but I'm sending warm wishes to you anyway!
Love from Marie and the crew! 😺🐌🐰🐞🦎
Purzel

Reply with quote  #400 
Charlie,

What a beautiful letter on China’s two year angelversary and such lovely pictures of her, ever so sweet. I can imagine her with a big smile so proud of her mom and dad. A happy tribute, a letter of love which opens everyones heart to the beautiy and wonders of all life. Thank you so much for sharing this with us.

It did me so well to read how you shared all those wonders with your beloved China – I imagine how content she used to be surrounded by your love and care, safe and secure in such a lovely home with such a beautiful family. China lived in paradise.

The teachings of China are priceless – “Live each moment, stay present, love deeply, everthing is fine, I love you”.

I am very sure, Charlie, China is proud of you – her love will forever live on in your heart.

In honor of sweet China and all the flowers she loved so much, I post this flower
Chinasflower2year.jpg 

My good thoughts and best wishes are with you and Deborah

[hundi]

Molly_Beagle_Mom_4ever

Reply with quote  #401 
Charlie, Such a beautiful tribute to your sweet Chinadoll, and the photos are absolutely beautiful. We are all with you today as you mark two years since your dear little girl went to the Bridge, and I have no doubt it’s a tranquil place of comfort and love that God has created for our soulmate best friends to relax and play until we hold them again. Only the best for all the unconditional love and friendship they continue to share as they teach us and guide us wherever we are.

Wishing you and Deborah many wonderful signs from little Chinadoll so you know how close she is, right along with Nicky and Noel. Lots of hugs to you all from your friends,

Dawn, Randy and Molly xxx

Reply with quote  #402 
Hi Charlie and Deborah,  so sorry I wasn`t able to be on the forum yesterday to read your beautiful tribute to sweet little China on her 2 year marker,  but I hope that the day passed peacefully for you both.  These anniversary dates can be so very tough, as all the happy memories we made with our special soul mates can also bring back the reality that they have (for now) gone on ahead of us...       But what a wonderful place China has found herself in!   Reunited with Nicky and Noel, as well as making so many lovely new friends to play with, and all the while checking out all those beautiful flowers which I have no doubt will remind her so much of her ever loving and caring Daddy...        I just love the photo`s of China that you have posted - especially the one where she is still so very young, and of course, the one with her big gentle brother Nicky close by her side.       May your beautiful little girl continue to help you to "live for the moment and everything will be okay" - it really is amazing how they still shape our lives, no matter how much time has passed by...

Big hugs to you both,   your friend, Jackie xx

Reply with quote  #403 
Hi Charlie and Deborah, 

Goodness, but those marker days are tough, along with the space around them. It's hard to fathom how the calendar marches right on the way it does. 

You wrote such a beautiful letter in honor of China and her photos are purely gorgeous! A little pink-swathed bundle of preciousness, your girl!

I loved reading about you offering her the flowers to sniff and take pleasure in. What delightful fun!

I'm thanking our Creator, too, for this gift of love he gave you, loaned you, till you meet her and all your babies again.

What beautiful teachers, our furry ones! Never held a grudge, always joyful, resilient, consistently full of affection and warmth!

Just want you to know, you've been in my thoughts. I'm sending hopes for your ongoing comfort and encouragement, as well as hugs and best wishes for this new year!

Chinadoll

Reply with quote  #404 
I just wanted to express my deepest thank you to all of you who posted on my two-year anniversary letter to China Doll. I know we are all busy from day to day, with all that life stuff that gets in our way and it's hard to remember all the dates, anniversaries, etc. I need Don's spreadsheet!!! I know he has one or either he has the most fabulous memory ever. I will visit each of your topics and post a reply later, but I am blessed to have found this forum, to have so many friends here who have helped me countless times, and many times you never even knew it. Deborah told me on Saturday, as I was getting through the day, 'this forum has helped you more than anything else could have, I'm so glad you have met so many people who understand'. It is the ONE place I can go, lay out my feelings, show my pictures of my little angels, speak of the difficult day I'm having, tell a funny story that I may have just remembered, or just post a love letter. To have this connection with others, to share our stories, it truly is a place where you can bring your heart and let it rest for a while. Thank you all.

Reply with quote  #405 
Hi Charlie, I’m sorry I didn’t write sooner. Your letter to China on her two year angelversary was so sweet and tender. The memory you shared of China and the flowers touched my heart as it so decscribes the innocence and wonder that endears our little ones to us, one of the many “why’s” that we love our bestest friend so. Thank you for sharing your beautiful letter and photos.

Your friend,
Peanut’s Mom

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.