TeeGirl
It’s been almost two months since you both were snatched from me by a vicious pit bull attack. It came out of nowhere and happened so quickly. But at the same time it seemed to last forever. Although I never saw the dog coming towards us, it had you in its mouth and was shaking you like a chew toy. I can’t get that image out of my head. I keep having nightmares. I don’t even know when it got Chica. All I remember is hiolding you both afterwards. While I understand it wasn’t my fault we walked down that street that morning, I can’t understand why it had to happen? Why did you both have to be taken so viciously? Why? Why? I can’t find an answer and it hurts me so bad. My life will never be the same. The world has become such an unsafe and scary place. Nothing bring me joy anymore. If only I could hold you both again. I miss you so very much.
Quote 0 0
catiebee
What awful, nightmarish losses! I'm so very sorry such an awful thing happened to you and your husband and your sweet baby chihuahuas. My heart goes out to you very much. Such a tragedy! I wish you comfort and peace and for your heart to heal. 
Catie
-Missing Marissa deeply
Quote 0 0