joale1
Tomorrow will be 17 weeks that my baby Chi Chi has been gone...I miss her terribly...I hate that she is not gonna be part of my days ahead....I wish for one more day to tell her how much joy she brought to my life...one more day to kiss her...one more day to hold her again...one more day to hear her bark ...I am just lost without her...a complete mess...I am so sad without my best friend....I can't even imagine years ahead of me without her...I love her with all my heart...
joale reda
Quote 0 0
JerseyNonna
joale, I really really know how you feel about wanting just one more anything with your dear chi chi because I wish I could have the same with my roxie.  tonight marks 9 weeks for me since her passing the night after Christmas and today I seem to have reverted back to the first Saturdays after she passed by looking at the clock and saying "i was in the car driving her" and now at 6:37pm we were in the vet's and I was in the exam room praying to God that he would show my dear girl mercy and help her.  I still talk to roxie, still give belly and butt rubs to the air where her body would be lying or standing and still miss her like crazy.  as for your chi chi, oh I have no doubt she knows how much you loved her and what she meant to you.  in a quiet moment try to still your mind and think of that part of your heart where she left all the earthly love she had for you until you see her again.  she is still sending love and light to you but this time it is a brilliant light of love that we can feel once we get past the deep dark grief.  be open to the thought of perhaps rescuing another like chi chi because if there is one thing our loved friends appreciated was the love we gave to them so honoring them by helping an unwanted rescue in need (we never replace our lost ones, we just find more love to offer another that needs it - our loved friends are forever in our hearts).  I wish I could reach in to remove all the hurt you still feel but honestly...i'm feeling about the same as you today.  many many hugs to you and we're here for you
JerseyNonna
Quote 0 0
Bailey15
What a beautiful picture of your Chi Chi! I am so sorry for your loss! I lost my little guy (shihtzu) 3&1/2 months ago and I'm still missing him every day. We had him for 15 years and I can totally understand how you feel - lost without your best friend. :( I have started a Memory scrapbook for Bailey and I sent out a group email asking friends and family to write a reflection of Bailey. The things people wrote back about Bailey were so touching and sometimes things I had forgotten about. I just thought I would pass that along to you. I'm not sure if you would be up for doing something like that for Chi Chi but I found it so comforting reading all of these lovely emails about our boy - and I really want to keep his memory alive. I hope you are able to find some peace! This pain is so hard I know. Sending you hugs! MJ
Quote 0 0
vlmatt
How beautiful!!!!! Those eyes, beautiful!   We all understand out here your pain and deep agony for the loss of the presence of your beloved.   I pray that the Lord give you vision of your beloved in the Arms of Jesus his Creator!!   He is truly there!  His soul lives as we speak and of course waiting for your arrival whenever that day is!   He is in perfect love, happy, hoppy and perfect body!   He gets a new body in heaven like we all do!   I take your heart and squeeze it with LOVE of God!   If you need a great Pet Bible devotional let me know, God Bless as we pray for your pain,  Vicki 
Vicki Mattingly 
Quote 0 0