babygirl
My sweet Dalmatian Chelsea that I got from rescue in April is going for possible surgery tomorrow for cancer(maybe) on her front leg.  I lost my precious Christie(Dalmatian) on Jan 4 and have been getting so much support in chat.  Please pray for my baby and send good thoughts for a positive outcome. All here at RB have been my rock in helping me deal with the loss of Christie and now my sweet Chelsea is needing your support
Quote 0 0
Susie_Squillions
Your sweet Chelsea is in my thoughts and prayers.  I know how terrible it is to anticipate the results of a serious procedure.  I'll be sending prayers for your comfort and strength, and for a good diagnosis for Chelsea.

Whatever happens, remember that were all here for both of you, and your sweet Angel Christie is watching over both of you.

Please let us know how everything goes.

Virtual hugs are coming your way, and ear scratches and tummy rubs for Chelsea.

My heart is battered and bruised, but I will not let it break. It holds such precious cargo, I must protect it now. (Susie Squillions)

"Memories of loved ones are like songs in our soul." Margaret Wakeley

T.J.'S RESIDENCY:
http://RainbowsBridge.com/residents/TJ006/Resident.htm

BUDDY GUY AYRES~LYNCH'S RESIDENCY:
http://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/Buddy128/resident.HTM

KING BING THE GOD CAT'S RESIDENCY:
http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/BINGO009/Resident.htm

In one of the stars, I shall be living.
In one of them, I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars were laughing when you look at the sky at night.
~ The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Quote 0 0
Tricia
Dear friend,

I will be keeping your precious Chelsea in my thoughts and prayers. I know how difficult it is waiting while your baby has surgery, but just remember that Christie and all our Angel babies in heaven will be there watching over Chelsea.

Please let us know how Chelsea is doing after her surgery. We are all here for you.

Blessing and hugs coming your way for you and Chelsea.

Tricia, Burton&Ozzie's Mom

"Good night sweet prince:And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest!"
William Shakespere's Hamlet
Quote 0 0
jen_075
Oh, Chelsea is in my thoughts and prayers as well. Do keep us posted and let us know how she is. I understand you must be so anxious, so please take care of yourself too.

Chelsea has many friends above watching over her too and sending her lots of love!

All my best to you, Chelsea and your family.

Hugs,

Jen

Quote 0 0
Sandysmom
babygirl, I recently joined RB forums and found compassionate sharing & understanding from the members here to help me now through pre-bereavement for my terminally ill cat, Sandy.

I'd like to try and return some of that compassion shown to me with my prayers for both you and your Chelsea.

LINDA

Quote 0 0
HollyBerry
Dear BabyGirl
Chelsea  and you are in my thoughts and prayers.  I have always thought you were both special. xoxo Please keep  me posted.
HollyBerry, always you are in my Heart xoxo Mommy
2/1998-1/23/2009
Quote 0 0
babygirl
I just got sweet Chelsea back from the Vet.  Her surgery yesterday went well.  They removed a tumor on her left front wrist and sent in for biopsy.  Dr.  didn't think it was cancer.  Could be from a previous trauma or injury to the leg before i got her.  They also did joint taps as her joints are swollen and too much fluid.  also this could be from and immune system response.  We are waiting for the results of the biopsy and all the other tests.  Otherwise the surgeon  said she appears to be healthy. We have no idea what happened to her before we got her from rescue in April  All I know is that we will take very good care of her and get the care she needs to be healthy.  We love her so much.  Thanks to all for you messages and prayers.  What a wonderful support you all have been for me now and when I lost my precious Christie in Jan.  don't know how I would have made it without you all. 

Love and blessings to all, Carol (babygirl)

Quote 0 0
Susie_Squillions
Thank you for the update, Carol!  Prayers continue for Chelsea to continue to improve, and to thrive under your excellent care. 

Many hugs are coming your way.

My heart is battered and bruised, but I will not let it break. It holds such precious cargo, I must protect it now. (Susie Squillions)

"Memories of loved ones are like songs in our soul." Margaret Wakeley

T.J.'S RESIDENCY:
http://RainbowsBridge.com/residents/TJ006/Resident.htm

BUDDY GUY AYRES~LYNCH'S RESIDENCY:
http://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/Buddy128/resident.HTM

KING BING THE GOD CAT'S RESIDENCY:
http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/BINGO009/Resident.htm

In one of the stars, I shall be living.
In one of them, I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars were laughing when you look at the sky at night.
~ The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Quote 0 0
babygirl
Thanks all, Chelsea is sound asleep in the middle of my bed.  Such a sweet girl.  So good to have her home.  I want to be my dog in my next life.  Furbabies are such great gifts of joy and love and only one way to treat them and that is with love and kisses
Quote 0 0
chinasmom
Your sweet Chelsea is in my thoughts and prayers as this is a big challenge in your life. We are all given challenges and only what he feels we can handle. I will tell my sweet baby above to sprinkle angel dust upon Chelsea for a great recovery.
China's mom-Leslie . Napoleonville la.
thank you all, China Blanchard's family. leslie, Slater, Matthew, William and Lucie Blanchard
Quote 0 0
babygirl
My little Basenji Chico got attacked by a coyote this morning.  He is at emergency and they have stabilized him.  He lost a lot of blood and was in severe shock.  Dr just called and said he is up walking and blood pressure is back to normal.  If he continues to respond they will do surgery this afternoon to repair his many wounds. My little Chelsea who had surgery on Tues is coming along.  This has been a very bad week for my babies.  Thanks to all who have responded for my Chelsea now I need support for my Chico, he is a tough little guy almost 13 but a real fighter. 
Quote 0 0