Geggles
I'm pretty new to this so here goes.Last week I had to let my choc lab go,he has left such a void in my life.When I look round the house and garden I see him everywhere,it's like I've lost my shadow.The thing that get's me is that he didn't even make it to 8.I feel robbed.
Quote 0 0
FClaire
So sorry for your loss. I lost my Ollie two weeks ago, so I feel your pain so much. I know what that void feels like and its heartbreaking. I have no words really, but just to say there are some wonderful people on here who understand . So sorry xxx
Quote 0 0
Geggles
Thankyou for your kind words and sorry for your loss also.Saying goodbye to Charlie was the hardest thing but I know it was the right thing to do,I owed him that much.He had liver disease and deteriorated rapidly,I often think back and wonder if I should of spotted any signs of his illness and done something about it,sadly life does not work like that.
Hope you find a way through your grief,you had a lovely dog and you gave him a happy home.
Quote 0 0
FClaire
Thankyou, I only hope I did. I question myself should we have done more, he had lung disease. But because he took it all in his stride, so did we. If only we had given him more TLC, if only we knew that day was going to be his last. All these going through my head, but like you say,know it doesn't work like that sadly. Every day seems a battle at the minute,so strange not having him follow my every move. Hope you also can find some comfort and peace soon xx
Quote 0 0
lili_c1010
Geggles wrote:
Thankyou for your kind words and sorry for your loss also.Saying goodbye to Charlie was the hardest thing but I know it was the right thing to do,I owed him that much.He had liver disease and deteriorated rapidly,I often think back and wonder if I should of spotted any signs of his illness and done something about it,sadly life does not work like that.
Hope you find a way through your grief,you had a lovely dog and you gave him a happy home.

hope you are doing fine now. im also thinking d exact same thing as you. how i wish i noticed it earlier. i should have given supplements to improve her health few yrs back so that she is healthier now. 
Quote 0 0