Forum

Author   Comment  
Buddysmom

Reply with quote  #1 
Hello my dear family,  I am so sorry I have not been here in a while.  I am coming up on my beautiful Buddy's 4 year marker, and just cannot believe it has been that long, seems like yesterday.  I still miss him so much.  My newest boy, Jericho has been keeping me busy with his separation anxiety and long story short I am temporarily working two jobs.  Please know that you are all in my thoughts and prayers everyday.  I do not know where I would be today if I had not found all of you.  So thank you again from the bottom of my heart.  I checked for a posting, but did not see one, so the reason I am writing is I just read that Cesar Milan's (Dog Whisperer) pit bull, Daddy passed away at the age of 16.  What a wonderful boy he was and he brought such a smile to our faces when we would see him on TV.  I am quite sure that my beautiful Buddy and all of our furkids will be showing Daddy around.  I am sure that Daddy will share some great stories with all of our furkids.  I thought maybe we could include Cesar and his family in our prayers, as we know what a difficult time they are going through.  Thank you and I miss you all so much. 

God bless,

Mary - Buddy's mom

Mary
Buddy's Mom

Buddy, my precious boy, always in my heart.
hopeful

Reply with quote  #2 

That is sad!!  I love Daddy!  He was always so gentle, and really proved it's not the dog, it's the owner!!   However, I am not sure he was Ceaser's dog.  Maybe, he became his dog.  I know at one point he was a rapper's dog (don't know his name) and when the rapper went on tour, Ceaser kept him and Daddy helped Ceaser by being a calm and assertive pack leader!  Either way, I am sure Caesar is heart-broken.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.