Johara
Our beloved ceelo was killed by the neighbors dog. We just found her 2 hours ago. Cannot describe the feeling of seeing her lying lifeless on the ground. Am still I'm shock. She was just 2 and the sweetest cat I have ever met. We got her a year after losing our Beloved Dickens of 17 years. I said I would not let myself get attached to another pet but she won us all over and was the light in our lives. I can't imagine a life without her. This pain is unbearable and never thought I would have to go through it again so soon. Didn't even get a chance to say goodbye to her. Just hoping she did not suffer
Quote 0 0
patent123
I'm sorry for your loss...it's hard losing a friend no matter what the circumstances are but moments like these can be really hard. I was with my dog when I put her to sleep...I was so consumed in ending her suffering I failed to really say goodbye. Just because they are gone though doesn't mean they can't still see/hear us. I realized this and took my chance to say goodbye in my own special way and did something to honor my girl...it was hard but in a sense gave me a little closure. The best advice I can give you is to take your time to comprehend everything and if you feel like your having a hard day we are all here to lean on.
Quote 0 0
Johara
With Dickens we had to make the decision to put him to rest, even though we had a chance to say goodbye it wasn't any easier. Ceelo was the sweetest most innocent little angel, I just feel like she didn't deserve to die in the way she did. Can't come to terms with that. Hers was the first face every single one of us looked for when we got home. And now she isn't there any longer
Quote 0 0