gingeroldboy
Hi we are having treatment for our staffy atm for lymphoma, has anybody got experience of using CBD products to help with symptoms and side effects of chemo?

I've heard it can help but obviously dont want to go into anything not armed with the proper information?
Quote 0 0
Broken1
GingerOldboy,
  I had to put my Baby down due to collapsed trachea and enlarged heart,while He was suffering I tried a very highly recommended site that had Cbd from my neighbor who is all about natural and holistic healing.I really didnt see a difference in him but then again heavy meads like gabapentin and hydrocodeine (together) weren't helping him,neither stopping the cough or helping him sleep,for 3lbs he should’ve been KNOCKED OUT!!! With that said,his brother who’s extremely nervous and gets separation anxiety it helps...here’s the Dr.’s name and her site,DR.Blair Decker and the site is: drbeckerbites.com  She also has a page on cancer,I pray to Jesus it helps your Baby,No one should feel this pain...

your broken friend,
Jimmy
Ill never be the same...
Quote 0 0
gingeroldboy
Thank you Jimmy, I'll take a look.

Interesting to know about the separation anxiety, we have a 2nd who I know will struggle when we do lose this boy.

You're right, it is heartbreaking to say the least. Thank you for sharing.
Quote 0 0