animal_qwackers

“Death ends a life, not a relationship.” – Jack Lemmon

Solly, Gonzo, Daisy-Mae, Ebony, Jerry, Tigger, Bonnie, Suzy, Cleo, Spike, Sooty, and Tibby – dazzling lights that will never fade. Adored, cherished, I was privileged to know you all. Until we meet again, my beautiful babies. Bowls of love and cuddles, your ever-loving, devoted Mummy xxxxxxxxxx

Quote 0 0
danzey
qwackers...........I hope you don't mind if I add my list

My Molly and Ashley (my twin cats), Joey, Buddy and Penny (my parakeets), Blacky (my black lab), Boo (my all white kitty with beautiful blue eyes), Mia (a stray for all her life, until her last two months.  And a very good friend to Blacky and Boo.  Now she belongs to me forever), Tomi, Caroline and Bo ( new babies/strays that are now playing and being cared for by the others at Rainbow Bridge).  I love you all and I love you more...........
Quote 0 0
shantismom
Cats, so much love, with their beautiful feline faces, the warmth of their furry little bodies, the way they move, the way they talk.  What compares to rubbing your face on the body of a cat, I love it!
My Shanti, the cat love of my life.  Forever loved and missed.
Marlene Wagner
Quote 0 0
animal_qwackers
Thank you for your wonderful comments on this post. I don't mind any additions at all. I posted it in honour of my wonderful bundle of mischief. Gonzo, the apple of my eye. I love you my furry little fella, forever and always. 

With special thanks once again to you and your wonderful babies from me and mine.

Wendy

Solly, Gonzo, Daisy-Mae, Ebony, Jerry, Tigger, Bonnie, Suzy, Cleo, Spike, Sooty, and Tibby – dazzling lights that will never fade. Adored, cherished, I was privileged to know you all. Until we meet again, my beautiful babies. Bowls of love and cuddles, your ever-loving, devoted Mummy xxxxxxxxxx

Quote 0 0
Beesmom123
Wendy
Thanks so much for posting this I loved it , everything is so true
I think we could add hundreds of our own , to truly know a feline is to love him or her and what a privilege!

I'll add my B to the list, the love of my life , the most beautiful perfect being I've ever laid eyes on , both his lovely soft furry cat self and his gorgeous eternal soul. Beings such as these can never completely be gone they must live on somehow, I'm sure in those they left their mark on, us that were left behind.. Forever changed

I wish you lots of strength and comfort with all you are dealing with now Wendy
Take Care
Diana
Bee- "Good night sweet prince & flights of angels see thee to thy rest"
Quote 0 0
animal_qwackers
Diana, it is such a privilege to know a cat. I have known many throughout my life, and loved every one however, none captured my heart so much as my beloved Gonzo. It will be 7 months tomorrow since I said farewell to my wonderfully cheeky long-haired little fella. He was an incredible bundle of mischief, a pocket dynamo. The pain of his loss is still unbearable at times. Gonzo was without a doubt my feline soul mate, the apple of my eye. He left a void in my heart that is so difficult to fill. 

Thank you for your comforting words. I am immensely grateful.

Wendy 

Quote 0 0