Polly
One year ago yesterday Casper, you made your journey to Rainbow Bridge at only 22 months old. When I look back, one year later, everything is still so clear in my mind's eye and I don't know how I managed to endure the loss of you. But I did. And I've now made it through the other side, into the sunshine.

I hope this past year has been a happy and contented one for you, and I frequently picture you basking in the sunshine, gambolling within the wild flowers of a peaceful meadow, with your little friends beside you, too many to mention. You were a wonderful companion, a truly perfect cat, my soul mate and I loved you dearly. Losing you was almost the undoing of me but, minute by minute, hour by hour, day by day, I made it through.

I'll always love you, and I'll miss you forever. But now I can let go and I wish for you to bask in eternal sunshine. 

May you stand tall and steady...may the wind always carry you to where you wish to be...may you have eternal peace my Small Man...until we meet again...

Night night my precious baby.

Mum xxxx

Casper.
One Very Fine Cat
Born 16 January 2008
Died 7 November 2009   
Quote 0 0
tikibarb

A beautiful tribute to your precious man.  I can feel hope (and a little less crazy) when I read these kinds of posts.  Thanks.

Barbara Lyngarkos
My Beloved Ted 8/7/2005 - 7/7/10
http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/TED001/Resident.htm
Quote 0 0