dan

My 14 year old shepherd crossed the bridge an hour ago and a peice of my heart went with him, till we meet again my buddy I love you.

Quote 0 0
Meghanm
Hi Dan. I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Do you have any pictures you would like to share of him?? As you can see from my profile photo, I also had a shepherd named Sammy. He passed on Dec. 7. Shepherds are wonderful dogs, that are both loving and very protective. 14 years is wonderful, what a special bond you two must have had. I am thinking of you.
Meghan

"If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever." ~ The Crow

"We don't "get over" our losses and just move on, we learn to live differently."
~ http://www.angelbluemist.com/frames/guilt.html
Quote 0 0
terasfortoby
I am so very sorry, Dan...14 years of closeness - a true family member.  My thoughts are with you right now...
Quote 0 0
haywoodb

I totally understand where you are coming from this past week I lost my best friend of 12 years Sir Samuel Riley. 

Quote 0 0
haywoodb

this is my first time in the chat room, Until I lost my dog this weekend I cound not have imagined feeling this way.  Its like a piece of your heart has become dark and you can't possibly gon on without them.  All I do all day is cry and wonder why?? I let him go becaus ehe was in pain and I could not bare to see him suffer, but I miss him so much

Quote 0 0
TxGuy

Prayers to you, Dan. Glad you found this site where people understand the pain and loss you feel.

Quote 0 0
moonglow
Hi Dan,
I'm sorry for the loss of your dear friend of 14 years. It is a difficult thing you are going through but know you are not alone. Try to take good care of yourself. There is a lot of support and understanding here.
God bless
Moon

I love you my dearest and sweetest little boy "Archie"
I'll be there my little soft baby!
10/27/00 - 12/13/10
Quote 0 0
Woodypatty
I am so sorry for you loss. Please feel free to come her to talk about your boy. It is one of the few things that helped me during those first awful weeks. I know your heart is breaking.You will be in my thoughts.                                             Patty
Quote 0 0