Kaysy
Can't believe I'm here Took Bandit in for teeth cleaning this am. Vet said his breathing sounded strange and would do chest X-ray before teeth. Left him and about 10 later got the call Bandit was in cardiac arrest. Back to the vet, but too late. He would have been 11 tomorrow, just devastating. He was fine this am. Had been in for a physical w blood work last month. He was the most beautiful cat. His sister...think real sister and dog bro are wondering what the heck is wrong. Just had to cry on someone else's shoulder. Thanks for listening.
Quote 0 0
Dawne
I am so sorry for the loss of your beloved Bandit. What a shock to have it happen so suddenly. I know it doesn't make it any easier for you but if it was his time to go at least he didn't suffer. You were the best pet Mommy he could have had and I am sure he knew that he was loved. I don't know if you are bringing him home but if you do you might let his sister and brother see him. I think they would understand then. Talking about it can help and the people of this forum are here for you!
Dawne
Quote 0 0
Kaysy
Actually, we left him at the clinic after saying our goodbyes. He will be cremated. We've had to have several pets euthanized, which is horrible, but the right thing to do. This being so sudden is just I guess worse.
Quote 0 0
dlehner
I'm so so sorry. I wish I could take the pain away. Your not alone!
Quote 0 0
Kaysy
Thank you. I have Smokey (his sister) on my lap right now.
Quote 0 0
Cuddlescat
Kaysy, my thoughts are with you. It is so hard being without our beloved kitties.
Quote 0 0