Vickytoby
My gorgeous baby boy Toby aka Toby toes was killed outside my gate last Saturday! We live up a tiny lane with only 2 houses! (This is my parents house) Saturday night was a very very thick fog and Toby walked out the gate and must not have realised the car was so close! My brother was calling him and our other family dog buster (15year old golden Labrador) for ages for dinner but found it unusual Toby didn't return! He searched for Toby and couldn't find him in the fog!!!!! The next morning they found him laying inside out garden wall!! Whichever nieghnour knocked him down left him inside our wall
Quote 0 0
NormaT
I'm sorry you lost your Toby toes in such tragic circumstances. Accidents happen and it seems he was in the wrong place at the wrong time. but what kind of person would put him inside your garden and not tell you what had happened? I can't understand that.
Norma
Norma 
Quote 0 0
oknavigator
That is very tragic and sad.  Poor baby, hopefully he didn't realize what happened and died quickly.  The person who hit him at least had the decency to not leave him in the street.  That makes me angry when people do that, and the owners never get the chance to see their loved ones one last time.  I am so sorry for your loss.  My prayers are with you until you both can be reunited at the Rainbow Bridge.  I can tell by the picture that he was a happy boy, and very loved.
David Norton
Quote 0 0
PachinoMom
My boy Pachino was hit by a truck last night. It is a horrible and painful experience seeing it happen. I know how heartbreaking it is.

Thanks for sharing and take good care!
Pachino(April 10th,2010 to Dec.2nd,2016)
Quote 0 0
Rosanne777
So so sorry if you saw
it happen!!
Quote 0 0
Butterfly_Kiss
Vickytoby, that's heartbreaking and I'm so sorry you've experienced this. I'm a firm believer that no one, animal or human, goes "before their time" or "on accident." The soul knows when it's time for them to leave the physical body, and him being out there that foggy night is not a coincidence. Why they leave when they do? This is a mystery and not for us to know. But the good news for Toby is he went quickly. His sweet kitty soul is on its own little journey, and I know he knows how much you love and miss him, and I'm sure he still is there in spirit comforting you. I'm so incredibly sorry for your loss. Just know that there was nothing you could have done and it was out of your hands. We are all trying to get through this day by day. The pain is unbearable but somehow we are all going to make it through, day by day.
<3
KG

~Our Love is eternal & 'death' cannot sever the bond we created. The spirit never dies. The Love, bond, & spirit are ours to cherish always. That is a gift that will never be taken away~
Quote 0 0