arianajimenez7
Not really sure how to start this other than I am so thankful that a support group like this even exists.

My sweet Ruby was just 4 when she got hit by a car this past weekend. The worst part was that I wasn’t even at home when it happened and I had to find out through a phone call from my dad. I had an hour and a half drive home but it seemed more like 10 hours. I didn’t even get to say goodbye. To tell her I loved her once more. I keep thinking in my head that maybe if I would have been there then this never would have happened. She was my best friend and the love of my life. It still doesn’t seem real and I’m not sure how I’ll ever fully heal from losing her.
Quote 0 0
Mybeautifulboy

My condolences on your loss. Ruby looks like such a sweetheart.
Please know that you are in my thoughts.

Quote 0 0
rromero
I lost my dog to a car accident too. It's been three weeks for me. There hasn't been a day where I haven't cried since it happened. Like Ruby, Gilly was my best friend and the love of my life. Nothing can prepare you for the pain of losing a pup so tragically and unexpectedly. I too have regrets and keep thinking to myself "what if". I feel guilty over what happened and will never be able to erase the traumatic scene from my mind.

I am so sorry you did not get to say goodbye to sweet Ruby. She knew how much you loved her; don't ever forget that. You gave her the best four years she could have ever asked for. This loss will never break the loving bond that you two had.

I am not sure how either of us will heal either. But it helps to know that there are others that are going through the same pain. You are not alone in the grief. I am so sorry for your loss and send much love your way.

imgonline-com-ua-CompressToSize-mpa8atR2LKjg.jpg
Quote 0 0
Echo
So sorry for your loss. I just lost my 3year old baby boy in a car accident one month ago. It just doesn't seem fair that their lives are ended so soon. It's hard enough losing them to illness or old age, but to have them taken from us so young and so tragically is very hard to accept.
Quote 1 0
Faceinyou
I’m sorry for what happened to your beautiful baby. I just lost my 4 year old baby last wed to a violent car accident . He died on the street in front of me . There’s so much pain and I can’t tell you enough how much I feel sad for you. We are all together and our love for our babies are never lost. I want to be with him and I find it difficult to go on .
Not being able to say goodbye and such a tragic , horrific end of life really really hurts . I hope we can be with our babies again. I’m so sorry once again. All love.
Toby’s Dad
Quote 0 0