Forum

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
JoyAlane

Reply with quote  #16 
Don't feel bad for your grief... I lost two fur babies in 2018.. One in May and another 6 weeks later... The depth of grief is only showing the depth of your love. Grief is as individual as our love is. Still nightly I light my fur babies resting place. Rowdy passed in 2016.. You are strong because only a strong heart can love so deep... May God bless and heal your broken heart..

Attached Images
jpeg 1031151052_HDR(1).jpg (137.04 KB, 2 views)
jpeg 0203181426.jpg (139.22 KB, 2 views)
jpeg 0407151608.jpg (417.47 KB, 3 views)
jpeg 0704182134.jpg (161.39 KB, 3 views)

DJH

Reply with quote  #17 
Thank you so much for the kind words. And sharing your story with me. I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful fur babies. Those are great pictures of your babies..I appreciate what you wrote it actually made me think about why the pain is so raw and you are right it is because I loved my boy Sammy so much..
Take care

Reply with quote  #18 
This is so sad ... so sorry for your loss
We lost cavalier 13 years ago and I can still remember the devastation and grief ... my total sympathies to you
There are some beautiful Rainbow bridge paintings on the net which no doubt many have seen ... and the Poem of course can be so emotional but a comfort when we feel ready to read it ... look after yourself ... one day at time
DJH

Reply with quote  #19 
Thank you so much for the kind words. I am very sorry for your loss. We lost our Baby girl Bailey 2 years ago and I haven't got over that loss and then to lose our Baby Boy Samson just brought back a flood of emotions. I have indeed read the poem and you are correct it is very emotional..Thanks for sharing your story with me.

Reply with quote  #20 
You are so welcome ... it can sort of help you are not alone when we lose our furbabies ... take care ... such a difficult time I know
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.