zcb
I was cleaning in the bedroom and I remembered that Scooter had a blanket and several toys that he was hording under my bed.  I just cannot look under there.  It would destroy me to see his things waiting for him to return.  It's been a week now but it's not any easier.  I miss him so much.
Quote 0 0
krae
I am so sorry zcb.  I looked under my bed yesterday hoping against all odds that I would see my little sweetheart who I put down 3 days ago. I actually talk to her and call her partly because I am so broken about this as partly as a way to cope.  My heart goes out to you.
Quote 0 0
zcb
Thank you Krae for understanding.  It's so sad isn't it?  My heart goes out to you too.
Quote 0 0
krae
zcb - It's been four days for me now, and the sadness, guilt, and longing for my little Cindy seems to be even stronger. I went to the dog park yesterday in Cindy's honor, and it just tore me up that she wasn't in the car with me. When I got there the kindness of dog parents and their little doggies really helped me process some of the grief. I kept forgetting Cindy was not with me and looked under the picnic table for her several times. I think I am going to go again today. I have never experienced so much pain and I've had a lot of pain in my life. How are you doing today?
Quote 0 0
zcb
Hi Krae, I understand about the pain and looking for them.  It's just horrible and so very sad.  All we can do is know that our babies knew how much they were loved.  I'm doing ok because I have my Bitsy to cry on.  She's 13 years old but she's in good health as far as I know.  When something happens to here I don't know if I'll be able to go on.  Hang in there and know that she loved you and you loved her.
Quote 0 0
krae
Hi zcb, It is unbelievably difficult because we had such a strong bond and love for our little angels. Thank God you have Bitsy.  I always relied on Cindy to get me through the pain, and was terrified of losing her because of not being able to go on. But we have to go on and this forum is a life saver for me. I will keep you and Bitsy in my prayers.
Quote 0 0