Petmama2
This past Saturday night, we lost our 3 year old little dog to kidney failure disease. He was our world. He was our child, our son. And we are having a very hard time letting him go. He was very special. He was born with one eye and his joints in front were a little deformed, but he could do what most dogs could do. Sometimes even better than some. We love and miss him more than anyone can imagine. I just can't let him go. I need help.
Quote 0 0
xxcesarxx
I miss my baby too, he was 3.5 years old. You loved your son and let me tell you something. You will see him again. He was here with you for only 3 years but you will spend eternity with him, stay strong it will be hard but I promise you it will get better.
Quote 0 0
Purzel
I am so very sorry for the tragic loss of your only 3 year old little one. I can imagine he was indeed very special and I also feel by reading your post how much he was loved and what a wonderful life you gave him. Your post is filled with love and now terrible pain and shock as the loss is still so raw. It is good you came here - this is a safe place and we all understand. Just keep coming here for a while and talk about your sweet boy whenever you feel doing so. It will take some time for you to heal from this.

My heart goes out to you
Silvia (with Max forever in my heart)

[hundi]

Quote 0 0
Furevrmommasbabies
I’m so sorry for the loss of your fur baby. I lost my dog on Saturday as well. It’s been so hard to get through each day. He is the first thing on my mind when I wake up and the last thought before I fall asleep. I miss him so much:( please know that you are not alone in your grieving. Sending ((Hugs))
Quote 0 0
jaxandopie7
I'm so sorry for your loss. I too lost my dog on Saturday. He was around 14, but a rescue, so we only had him for a short period of time (3.5 years), so I totally get it. Don't feel alone. The first 5 days all I could do was cry. I couldn't function. I'm (slowly) starting to get out of the fog and realize that what we did for him was because we didn't want him to suffer anymore. But it's still hard to forget the image of the light going out of his eyes. There will be bad days, and there will be better days. Just hold on to the memory of your dear boy. One day, hopefully you can open your heart again to another little guy who will bring you all the love and joy in the world. 
Quote 0 0