Claudia Show full post »
Claudia
MySweetSammie I am so sorry. You are going through the exact same thing. It's so hard. You're such a great momma! You sound just like me. Except I did lose her now. And I will be here when you need me. I find even my husband doesn't really understand. I find that he's getting aggregated now because I cry a lot. It's only been 16 days. Last night was terrible I found myself crying uncontrollable wanting my Nellie back. There has been a time long ago when I wished I was not alive anymore but I knew my Nellie needed me. So in a sense of speaking she saved my life. And she was so sweet that she had family coming over to say goodbye to her. She was amazing. But all I had to say was ouch and she would protect me. She was a black lab mix. Thank you for letting me talk to you it means a lot to me. I love the love you have for your baby.
Quote 0 0
MySweetSammie
Belle has been there for me through so much. I always tell my sweet Belle that God knew how much I needed her before I did and that he brought her to me. She is just the sweetest. I don't think I would be able to make it through the pain I have right now over losing my Sammie without her.
Quote 0 0
Claudia
Sending prayers to you
Quote 0 0
Alvia_striky
Sorry for yout loss claudia..we lost striky on October 6.its like my life is done..he closed his eyes in my hands..my baby..i love him more than my life..how these darlings make our life complete right!i miss him every minute..do our pets visit us?if ya how bad will they feel when they are not able to touch us..and let us know that they are around..i miss you striky
Strikyalvia
Quote 0 0
Alvia_striky
Alvia_striky wrote:
Sorry for yout loss claudia..we lost striky on October 6.its like my life is done..he closed his eyes in my hands..my baby..i love him more than my life..how these darlings make our life complete right!i miss him every minute..do our pets visit us?if ya how bad will they feel when they are not able to touch us..and let us know that they are around..i miss you striky
Strikyalvia
Quote 0 0
Claudia
Alvia_striky thank you so much. I am so sorry for your loss also. I wonder the same thing about the visits. I been doing a lot of reading and listening to the Bible and I am just holding on to the promise that I will one day hold her again. I over think and it makes me crazy. I totally understand how you feel I am 2 days after you and your baby. My girl passed Oct 8th. The pain is so real and is definitely something that is life consuming. I would give anything to hold her again.
Quote 0 0
Alvia_striky
Claudia wrote:
Alvia_striky thank you so much. I am so sorry for your loss also. I wonder the same thing about the visits. I been doing a lot of reading and listening to the Bible and I am just holding on to the promise that I will one day hold her again. I over think and it makes me crazy. I totally understand how you feel I am 2 days after you and your baby. My girl passed Oct 8th. The pain is so real and is definitely something that is life consuming. I would give anything to hold her again.
Strikyalvia
Quote 0 0
Alvia_striky
Ya how our lifes just changed..its like a part of body is missing and we became handicapped..Lets just pray that where ever they are they should be happy..if any pain we shall takr it and just give them only happiness..
Strikyalvia
Quote 0 0
Claudia
Absolutely I would have given my life to save her. I am sure somehow they are watching over us and they know what we will find out and then will all be together again
Quote 0 0
maryellen1952
Just express your grief as it comes.  It just takes times.  I lost 2 dogs in 2 months earlier this year and it still makes me cry when I think about them.  But the grieving has subsided somewhat over the months as time passes.  I have another dog to help fill the void and I feel it really helps.  Every time I have lost a dog over my lifetime (15 dogs so far) I found it helped me tremendously to get another dog and transfer that grief into love for another pet.  I don't have children so bringing a new pet into my life has helped.
Quote 0 0
Claudia
Maryellen1952 thank you it has been 3 weeks today. I tell myself that the reason God takes them so soon is because there are a lot of animals that need the love that we have for them
Quote 0 0