Broken1 Show full post »
codysmum102
Jimmy,
Glad he's back home with you now. I wasn't brave enough to go back to the vet to pick Cody up so my husband went but I felt so much better when I got Cody back home with me. I cried too though because in that tiny little box was something that was at one time so full of life and so precious to me and it brought home the reality that he was really gone. 💔 Hugs to you and your mom.
Your friend,
Julie
Julie 💔
"Grief only exists where love lived first."
--Franchesca Cox
Quote 0 0
Broken1
Julie,

i feel like I’m going crazy,1 minute I’m happy he's home then another I think about whats in that tiny box and Im like ‘what do I have?” But most times I’m happy.Last night I was just eating a bowl of cereal and I turned around and look at the little bag his remains are in (we have Baby on our dining room table w his snowsuit,this rock I bought that you can put his tag in,his collar,his harness,his dish and his ashes) and my mom wrote him a note,I lost it,spit of cereal and just cried!!! I was little bit better yesterday but I feel guilty when I’m not crying.I also had moments where I just couldn't take it and I’d be hysterical,the guilt,the what ifs and the memories.I still cant look at pics or videos.I understand you weren’t brave enough to pick up his remains my mom is 10 x’s stronger then me and she couldnt be in room when he was put down,I HAD TO BE w my Baby not give him off to strangers and his last memory be that! I actually was a little disappointed that they kept the box‘s of remains in a cabinet.where else would they keep them tho? im just touchy I guess. I’m missing that little guy w every cell in my body!

hugs to you and your husband and thank you for all your kind,caring words...

your broken friend,
jimmy 

P.S. I wanted to attach a pic of his snowsuit it wont let me its too big?

one time when I brought him to the vet,she said. “Omg I just realized its a snowsuit,Ive never seen that before,your daddy must love you”
Ill never be the same...
Quote 0 0
codysmum102
Jimmy,
I'm glad you were brave enough to be with your Baby at the time he was put down.  I couldn't pick up the remains but I'm glad I was able to be there for my Cody too.  It shows how much we loved them to do that last thing with them even though it kills us.  Usually when I try to post a picture if it's too big it will tell me that so if it didn't say something maybe there is another reason?  I don't know.  I do craft shows with a friend of mine.  We make all different sorts of things.  I didn't do most of the ones around Thanksgiving and Christmas last year because of Cody's illness, I even cancelled the family Thanksgiving which I normally host, because after finding out about the tumor I was too depressed.  Anyway,  I made some of these little dogs out of washcloths for the craft shows and I thought the white one looked kind of like Cody so I put his name tag on it and put it on his memory shelf by him and the other stuff that is displayed.  Here is a picture.
Your friend,
Julie Annotation 2020-02-26 114640.jpg 
Julie 💔
--Franchesca Cox
Quote 0 0
Broken1
Julie,
here ya go,I figured it out!this is my Baby boys snowsuit he was 3lbs tiny Brown and white Pomeranian,also here is a stone plaque I Purchased the day he passed...he was my “Munchkin Orunchkin” Ive told you before I cant look at pics of him yet,they’re just too painful right now!those crafts you made are adorable! I absolutely understand you canceling SO WOULD I!!!

P.S.my number was on back of his name tag along with “REWARD IF FOUND”,I see you have your number on his too
your broken friend,
Jimmy D8339F67-6BB0-4882-AFD0-02CD69944734.jpeg 
41DFDC07-3C18-407D-80F6-6481DA7749DA.jpeg
Ill never be the same...
Quote 0 0
codysmum102
Jimmy,
I bet your Baby looked so cute in that snowsuit and I love the stone. I've never seen one like that before. The tag and collar fit perfectly. Nice job 👍 Pomeranians are such cute dogs. Thanks for sharing.
Your friend,
Julie
Julie 💔
--Franchesca Cox
Quote 0 0
Broken1
Hey Julie,

I’m sorry for not replying sooner,I didn't see the reply Ive just been too upset! Here’s a pic someone sent me and after crying,I thought of you and Achilly immediately. I hope it don't upset you...

I MISS YOU BABY SO MUCH IT HURTS!!!

your broken friend,
Jimmy 8923386C-F8AD-44DD-B676-3CEADAA2AB3F.jpeg
Ill never be the same...
Quote 0 0
codysmum102
Jimmy,
It doesn't upset me. I can imagine Cody looking down on me with that precious grin on his face from the rainbow bridge. I do miss him and it does hurt but I'm learning that's the price we pay for such a deep love. It was worth it.
Your friend,
Julie
Julie 💔
--Franchesca Cox
Quote 0 0
Broken1
Julie,
  Today was a VERY bad day for me,crying a lot,no appetite,I just dont know how to deal w this!!!Im so broken over this.

thank you for listening

your broken friend,
Jimmt
Ill never be the same...
Quote 0 0
codysmum102
Jimmy,

For me there are O.K. days and then bad days then really bad days, sometimes in a row. There is no rhyme or reason why. They just seem to happen. I am so sorry today is one of the really bad ones for you. I wish there was something I could do to help you. I find I just have to cry or scream or whatever and get it all out. Hope tomorrow is better for you. Hang in there.

Your friend,
Julie
Julie 💔
--Franchesca Cox
Quote 0 0
Broken1
Julie,
 Thank you so much for your very kind words,it means a lot and your right,the crying helps to get it out...

Your friend,
Jimmy

Ill never be the same...
Quote 0 0