Forum

Author   Comment  
Boomboom

Reply with quote  #1 
Does anyone know of the benefits or has anyone used it for their pets?
RileysMom

Reply with quote  #2 
I used it a little bit with my dogs, but never consistently to notice any significant benefit. My one girl with seizures didn’t seem to do to well with it, and she was the one I mainly purchased it for. But she was sensitive to almost everything it seemed. My other two just got it from time to time. It’s supposed to be relaxing, help with anxiety, help calm the brain, it’s also supposed to have anti-cancer properties. Did you have a specific question about it?

Boomboom

Reply with quote  #3 
Just if anyone used it or knew someone who had & did it work. I purchased some but it was really expensive & went really quick so I really couldn't tell if it had made a difference. Heard it was good for their joints & arthritis which is why I got him some. Just curious just in case I get another dog in the future
RileysMom

Reply with quote  #4 
Yes, it is expensive and it does go quickly! But, yeah, I’m kind of the same as you in that I didn’t really notice a difference. Though like I said, I don’t feel I used it enough to really see a difference. Perhaps more info will come out about it before we ever have to think of using it again. I did use it myself, and I noticed it has a small calming effect. But, I don’t have arthritis to comment on that aspect. I think I would try it again if I had a dog with a specific issue it might help.

KookieAnimalFriend

Reply with quote  #5 
I have used Pet Releaf brand for my cat with arthritus, and it has helped her a lot. She is much more active since taking it. I actually give her the "dog" version, because it is more economical to buy (higher concentration of CBD). I just give her a very small amount 2 x a day.

Reply with quote  #6 
Use this but not too much. too much is not good to anyone.
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.