BeautifulDK
Hello.
I went to light another candle for Rosco. And for Ollie. This time a friend joined me. She lost her dog Bob to cancer when he was 3 years old. She had also lost her niece M when M was a small baby. It was very good to have someone in real life, and who knew my Rosco, to share this loss with. We spoke about afterlife, euthanasia, how the kids deal with loss, her decision of getting a dog again. It was very good for my soul. Rosco, your love is in me.
Quote 0 0
anang
You have created a beautiful and touching memorial for your beloved Rosco and Ollie. I'm glad that you were able to share it with a friend who has experienced the loss of a furry friend. I'm very sorry for the loss of her niece M.
Warm thoughts and prayers,
Katie
K. Unger
Quote 0 0
BeautifulDK
anang wrote:
You have created a beautiful and touching memorial for your beloved Rosco and Ollie. I'm glad that you were able to share it with a friend who has experienced the loss of a furry friend. I'm very sorry for the loss of her niece M.
Warm thoughts and prayers,
Katie

Thank you Katie! Hugs to you too <3
Quote 0 0
FClaire
Thankyou so so much, just so touched you have done this, so beautiful ❤ love and hugs to you and Rusco, love Myself and Ollie ❤💙🐾🐾🐾 xxxxx
Quote 0 0