pinkknight
You may have noticed many dogs are getting cancer at earlier ages. Big pharma is intentionally adding toxic substances to pet vaccines, as well as human vaccines. Big profits to be made in getting people/animals sick and treating them. 110 doctors, mostly in Florida who have publicly linked vaccines to autism and the upsurge in cancer, have died weird deaths. Vaccines are not your friends, or the friends of our furry loved ones. Do the research.
Five Dangerous Dog Vaccine Ingredients
https://www.dogsnaturallymagazine.com/five-vaccine-ingredients-that-can-harm-your-dog/
fred belture
Quote 0 0
JoyAlane
Thank you for sharing this.. I've been concerned about vaccines for some time. I would like to share also that I have an eplipetic dog (Diagnois is due to C.O.M.S.) I skipped his vaccines in 2017 and for an entire year he only had 1 seizure because he was given Tramadol. Eplipetic aren't suppose to be given Tramadol... Then last July 2018 I got his vaccines.. I wish I hadn't.. From July to present he has had seizures again averaging 1 a week.. Sometimes 2 a week. One which included a seizure that would not stop. It took 25 minutes to get him to the emergency animal hospital. The seizure continued nonstop until I got him THERE. I almost lost him. His meds have been increased now. Also note I have the diazepam to prevent cluster seizures. I gave that to him but it didn't help. I'm told now, poss. Because it was several months old.. No one told me it should be renewed every 3-4 months. Also it is light sensitive. This is the medication in a syringe kept refrigerated.
I truly believe this has occurred because of the vaccines... I hope this personal info is helpful. My yard is fenced and I don't take my pets around other dogs.. I have a dog sitter come to my house if I have to leave them for an extended time.. I have discontinued vaccines for all my babies now. I have four... Thank you again for sharing this info... The attached picture is Copper, my little baby that had the seizures.
Quote 0 0
pinkknight
JoyAlane wrote:
Thank you for sharing this.. I've been concerned about vaccines for some time. I would like to share also that I have an eplipetic dog (Diagnois is due to C.O.M.S.) I skipped his vaccines in 2017 and for an entire year he only had 1 seizure because he was given Tramadol. Eplipetic aren't suppose to be given Tramadol... Then last July 2018 I got his vaccines.. I wish I hadn't.. From July to present he has had seizures again averaging 1 a week.. Sometimes 2 a week. One which included a seizure that would not stop. It took 25 minutes to get him to the emergency animal hospital. The seizure continued nonstop until I got him THERE. I almost lost him. His meds have been increased now. Also note I have the diazepam to prevent cluster seizures. I gave that to him but it didn't help. I'm told now, poss. Because it was several months old.. No one told me it should be renewed every 3-4 months. Also it is light sensitive. This is the medication in a syringe kept refrigerated.
I truly believe this has occurred because of the vaccines... I hope this personal info is helpful. My yard is fenced and I don't take my pets around other dogs.. I have a dog sitter come to my house if I have to leave them for an extended time.. I have discontinued vaccines for all my babies now. I have four... Thank you again for sharing this info... The attached picture is Copper, my little baby that had the seizures.


Vaccines contain toxic Thimerosol (Mercury) and Aluminum as preservatives which are not supposed to be in the human blood stream. These and other substances can cause swelling on the brain with can result in seizures, problems with the nervous system. There are videos on You Tube (which keep getting removed) showing teenage girls having seizures together in a latin america school gym minutes after they all received their vaccines for HPV..... 






fred belture
Quote 0 0
JoyAlane
Do you know how long the increased seizure activity will last if it's from the vaccines... ? I'm very concerned about my baby, Copper..
Quote 0 0
pinkknight
I would suggest trying to find a good holistic vet in your area...... or a vet that recognizes adjuvants in vaccines may have caused the seizures. Many vets are clueless. Good luck with your furry loved one.



JoyAlane wrote:
Do you know how long the increased seizure activity will last if it's from the vaccines... ? I'm very concerned about my baby, Copper..
fred belture
Quote 0 0
JoyAlane
I have researched and found there is a holistic vet in my area. I contacted them and I'm making an appointment.. Thank you!
Quote 0 0
pinkknight
JoyAlane wrote:
I have researched and found there is a holistic vet in my area. I contacted them and I'm making an appointment.. Thank you!


According to the holistic vets I've talked to its next to impossible to find pet vaccines which don't have some type of toxic garbage (and/or cancer viruses in them). The best one can do is minimize the number of vaccines you give your loved ones. Some of the vaccines last much longer than your vet claims. The rabies is required by law.
fred belture
Quote 0 0
JoyAlane
Yes. I skipped the vaccines in 2017 because he was just diagnoised. I should have researched better. If I had I wouldn't have taken him in for the vaccines. My pets stay indoors and have a fenced in area when they go out. I don't take them to dog parks.. Thank you again for the info.... It just breaks my heart to see him go thru this.
Quote 0 0