Crazyferrets73
In October last year I lost my baby a stunning black ferret called black ice he died in my arms without warning or illnesses it nearly broke me but I lived with the comfort that I had part of him as I had he daughter sapphire who was also a rare Black blue eyed ferret who was mad as a hatter cheeky and very cuddly she was 3 years and was a birthday present from my husband then a month ago she also went without warning same way this time it did break my heart I couldn’t sleep or eat i felt like I was walking under a black cloud I was a mess .Anyway this weekend my husband took me to South Wales a good 250 miles away and I come home with a little 6 week old black girl who I have called ebony she’s beautiful and for the first time in a long time I feel happier can she heal a broken heart 💔 I think so yes 😂
Quote 0 0
ksfrick
I hope so!  We all need healing.  Best to you and your new baby. 

Bubba's Mom
Bubba's Mom
Quote 0 0
Millie18
Congratulations on your new addition, Ebony. There's always room in our hearts for new furry friends. It sounds like the time was right for you. 
Diana

Mom to Millie, Roman, Snoopy & step sister to O'Boy
Quote 0 0
MAlcindor
I am so happy for you! I really hope she heals your broken heart. 
Quote 0 0
Crazyferrets73
In reply the answer to my question is yes she’s has definitely healed my heart she’s the cheekiest funniest little thing but cuddly and sweet ❤️❤️
Quote 0 0