LoveMyBooBoo Show full post »
chilover
Hi Lulu's mum.

Oh my goodness, a Chihuahua cross sausage dog, she must be gorgeous. I couldn't see the photos attached, maybe it's my phone but I will see if I can see them when I log on through my laptop. I can see the other one of Lulu, the one in the black box and it's lovely, such a beautiful memory to cherish!

That made me smile when you said Lulu barked at all the other dogs including the much bigger ones, that's Chihuahua's alright, they certainly love to make their presence know, bless them.

I won't be getting another dog, I just miss my Daisy too much. I love animals but I'm pining so much for her.
She sometimes used to remind me of a Hedgehog when she used to sleep all curled up, as she was brown and had quite long feet. Her tongue used to stick out a little too as she hardly had any teeth left. I would like to upload a picture of her on here someday but too painful just yet.

Hugs to you
Angelina
Quote 0 0
chilover
Oh I can see the photo now, they are super cute, oh my goodness so adorable ♥️

Angelina.
Quote 0 0
Lu
Aw, thanks! This was definitely a rare moment! I forgot all about this picture until after Lulu passed and I found it on my phone. So precious. They had the exact same coloring. I don't think they were very bonded but Lulu would groom Junebug and Junebug tolerated it. 😉

Daisy sounds so cute. I would love to see a photo when you are ready. I understand that it is hard to look at them. Lulu's tongue would come out when she slept also even though she had all of her teeth still. It was so cute. I'm so glad you like the shadow box, I think it turned out well, too. It is on my bookshelf with some candles and flowers around it. 

I understand about not getting another dog. :( This is such a hard thing to go through. Junebug and I are starting to create a stronger bond now that Lulu is gone and I dread going through all of this again someday. She is already 10 years old. I am just spoiling her and cuddling her (when she allows it) as often as possible. I made a donation in Lulu's memory to a Chihuahua sanctuary for senior and special needs chihuahuas and that helped a bit. I also pine for Lulu. I just want to see her again, even in a dream. I haven't had one dream of her. She is the first thing I think about when I wake up and before I go to sleep. Hugs to you and I hope you are hanging in there ok! 

lea
Quote 0 0
chilover
That's a lovely thing to do, to donate in memory of your Lulu. I donated to an animal charity too in memory of my Daisy 😉

hugs

Angelina.
Quote 0 0
LoveMyBooBoo
LoveMyBooBoo wrote:
Just looking for others that have lost the love of their life’s like I just have. Can sleep cdnt eat just cry and my husband just doesn’t get it. Boo had been with me long before him. I know I was Boos only true love . And he was my soul mate💔 The tears come snd come snd I don’t have anyone to talk to . I just want to share with someone who and how wonderful my Boo was💔😢😢💔💔💔Please Broken heart here💔🐶
Quote 0 0
LoveMyBooBoo
I would like to thank all that have been so kind and companionate and for Boo. I write this in so much grief and was not fair to my husband. Boo has been with me for many years before we met but his process has been different to keep me strong. I have taken Boo’s passing very hard. Maybe because the night he passed he had had what I can only express as sixties or stroke. It was only about 5 hrs after he came home from being at the vet for almost a week and they had diagnosed some rather alarming findings and we spent over $10,000 dollars trying to save him. The night he passed, that first night in a week he had been home and that second episode he had he basically died in my arms and I don’t know how I did it but I performed cpr and revived and we sprung out of the house back to the vet only to have to do what was honestly the worst thing in the world. But not for one moment was he alone and he passed peacefully in my arms with me telling him I loved him over and over till he was gone. He had to many things that we medically impossible to over come but it did not make it any easier. And it’s been a really painful couple weeks. My husband brought Boo home to us this last weekend and the poor man was balling when he came in the house. I have included the beautiful memorial to share with you. And we are constructing a self with a matching box called Boo’s Forget Me Nots and a shelf to store this things. He will always and forever be with me and when I go he’ll be with me then too. The wonderful memories will always be there is just that those memory’s are not yet to smile. But time helps the pain knowing I did everything I could and he had the very best medical care and that we were with him at the end gives me some comfort. We miss you little buddy we will always love you my sweet bioy❤️❤️❤️🐶🙏😇🕯
Quote 0 0
chilover
These pictures are truly lovely. 

It is really nice that you have a shelf dedicated to boo's things, I cannot face bringing my Daisy's ashes
out from the cupboard yet. You were a wonderful pet owner, you did everything you could and your Boo loved you for it.

sending you light and love.

Angelina. 
Quote 0 0
LoveMyBooBoo
Thank you Angelina❣️I know how you are feeling. It was hard to bring him home and then I just received the glass blown artist made necklace that has Boo Boos ashes in the fine glass along with a small package with the rest of his ashes. There’s not a moment of a day or hour that I don’t think of him. His birthday just passed and that was hard and now our first Thanksgiving without him. Time helps ease the pain but then I’ll run across a toy he had or his little outfits even his syringes that we needed for this insulin shots and all the emotions rush in. We made the decision to get another puppy because of our other dog was showing signs of depression. It’s been a very hard decision to make but our little Amos is only a year 1:2 olld and desperately needs a companion. I know I will love our new little pup we will name Ollie but there is a part of me that is also so sad to have to let go and to take all the things out of his pen and put them on a shelf. It’s not easy. I know you loved your little fur baby like I loved mine. I really want to thank you for your kindness and compassion. Those first couple weeks I thought I would lose my soul in grief the pain was so bad. But I know my little Boo is with me I feel him so strongly sometimes I feel him visiting me. And I know your little angel looks over you too. Again , thank you for your kind heart and consoling words they truly mean the world to me❤️ May god bless you and keep you well my dear🙏❤️😇
Quote 0 0