JennyTeddy Show full post »
MikeK_123
I am new here and just read your post and replies.  My heart aches for you.  I lost my Shelby (dog) and Greta (cat) in a span of a couple of years - many years ago.  I was devastated.  I too thought I was crazy with how hard it was for me.  I now have to take Gracie (cat) in tomorrow.  She is the baby that lays in my arms in the evenings.  Her kidneys are shutting down.  I am struggling.....

I get comfort in the fact that Shelby and Greta will be waiting for Gracie.  They will all be waiting for me some day.  I believe you will see your Teddy again. 

I pray for you to find peace.
Quote 0 0
Millie18
Dearest Jenny,

I was on my page and wanted to leave you and Teddy some flowers. No need to reply. Just sending you both some love.

Capture7 - Copy.png 
Diana

Mom to Millie, Roman, Snoopy & step sister to O'Boy
Quote 0 0
Millie18
Just thinking about you and Teddy this week. It's been a long, hard road for you and I know that it's been particularly so at his 2-year mark. I'm sure he's watching over you, especially during these crazy times that we're all trying to get through. He isn't just a super photogenic cutie with hippie hair, he is a very, very wise soul. He was lucky to have had you as his special mom.

Sending you more hugs. 
Diana

Mom to Millie, Roman, Snoopy & step sister to O'Boy
Quote 0 0