JennyTeddy
This is extremely hard to write about.... I’m new here... Ive stared at the blank message box not knowing what to say as my eyes flood with tears each time for he past month... it’s taking everything in my to be strong and write About Teddy. It breaks me everytime I have attempted to write about my baby.... my heart is completely shattered and I can’t stop crying. I feel empty, lost, deeply heart broken, depressed, devastated.... Everyday is harder without Teddy :(

I apologize in advance if I make no sense. Im sorry if I ramble on. Like is said I haven’t had anyone to to talk to. :( I’m so emotional, I have no one to talk to about this that genuinely understands and actually wants to be there for me. Dealing with this alone as been extremely hard. Teddy is my first fur baby I have lost.

Teddy Passeed away Sunday May 6, 2018 5:20am from Congestive Heart Failure.

Tomorrow June 6, 2018 5:20am will be 1 Month since I lost my baby boy Teddy. I can’t belive it’s been 1 month..... 30 days without Teddy. :( it doesn’t feel like it’s been 1 month. It feels like just yesterday he passed.

I have never experienced grief before and I realized I experience anticipation grief while caring for my sweet Teddy.

I haven’t had anyone to really talk to or be there for me after losing Teddy. Im probably going to ramble and I’ll try not to I just haven’t had anyone to talk to :( I feel so alone.

No matter what happened in life I always had Teddy there by my side, no matter what life threw my way, he was there. He is my baby, my child, my best friend, my adventure buddy, my cuddle buddy, my mornings, days and nights, the first one I saw when I woke up and the last one I saw before I fell asleep. We did everything together and went everywhere together. I had him since he was 8 weeks old. He lived to be 10 years & 8 months old.

August 28, 2017 Teddy was diagnosed with Congestive Heart Failure, along with 3 Stones in his Urethra.

The Cardiologist said I caught Teddy in the early stages of CHF (Congestive Heart Failure) and also told me he has 3 stones in his urethra that will need surgery to be removed, but first to get him strong enough for surgery since most patients with CHF don’t make it under anesthesia.

The Cardiologist prescribed medications to Teddy Lasix Furmosimide Injections, Pimobenden, Enaliprill, Amlodipine 2x day 7am/7pm. I gave him his medications at the same exact time on the dot every single day, twice a day. I never missed a dose, I followed the care instructions the Cardiologist gave me perfectly.

I gave his medications on time, I carried him everywhere, I would let him walk around on grass fields at the park(his favorite) socialize like he love to, I wouldn’t let him exercise much, I either always carried him in my arms or in his dog backpack that I didn’t think he’s like but ended up loving it. he was always with me, we always went to his favorite parks and places outside. I didn’t want him to not be able to do the things he enjoyed so that’s why I got him a backpack and it was his favorite.

I never left him alone, he slept right next to me, I couldn’t even sleep because I was terrified he would need me. I made sure he was hydrated and I knew how to check for dehydration, and always had fresh water available and I even would initiate at times to have him drink and eat almost like an infant.

I had his blood work checked and his electrolytes/potassium levels checked. I fed Teddy home made dog food from scratch or Stella & Chewy’s Dinner Patties Chicken (Stella & Chewy’s was a life saver and was he only thing he would eat.) I checked his sleeping respiratory rate counting how many breaths a minute, I even listen to his heart with a stethoscope to make sure he wouldn’t have fluid in his lungs. I did everything. I did hard core research and the cardiologist educated me and answered every phone call I had. He is such a blessing to me and Teddy.

October 2 2017 Teddy had his surgery to get the stones removed from his urethra. I was so scared he wouldn’t make it through. But he did! He’s such a strong boy. He healed so quickly too. The surgeon for Teddy was amazing.

After his surgery Teddy was doing really well. Happy positive, loving, goofy boy. We did a lot together in his backpack and me acarrying him. I made a bucket list for him to go to every park and cool outdoor place, go on as many adventures as possible. Oh and how he loved it. I’m sure he didn’t see it as anything different because adventuring has been apart of his life since he was little pup. I have so many pictures & videos of him from all 10 years and 8 months of him being in my life and having a life together.

February 2018 I had his blood work done and all his check ups and they were amazed how well he was doing and the cardiologist said Teddy is doing great he is doing reacting very well with his medications and his heart failure hasn’t progressed. I was so Beyond happy to hear that.

Then March 15, 2018 around 11:00pm he was having a hard time breathing, I rushed him the the ER vet (where he always goes) I handed Teddy to the vet and they put him in the oxygen tank the Vet came in and told me that Teddy is in End Stage Heart Failure. My heart is shattered. I couldn’t even hold back the tears. I balled my eyes out. He said that Teddy would be lucky to live a month longer. I just kept asking “How?! How?! How?!” How could he be great last month and then end stages this month?! vet said Heart Failure is very progressive. Teddy stayed the night.
And the next day They called me around noon the telling me Teddy is doing much much better.

Teddy didn’t show any signs other than the occasional cough and I mean not often at all. He honestly acted normal. It was so hard because he didn’t show signs of end stage CHF like Others would talk about. He was intolerant to exercise but he has been that way since Little baby, lazy stubborn boy. He never collapsed, never coughed up pink foam, never had seizures, still loved food, still drank lots water, poop, pee, still showed interest and passion for life. Everyday I would do a quality of life check in a journal. To ensure he was happy. And he was!

Saturday May 5, 2018 Teddy was doing pretty well, he slept through the night, ate his breakfast, drank water, took his medications like a pro, we went to his favorite park to do his usual potty routine. He would pee a lot from 7am - 10:00am after his lasix injection. He went poop, he was sociable, had his head outthe window, I checked his sleeping respiratory rate 3 times and they were 24 breaths per minute which I was told that’s where it should be. So everything seemed good that whole day.

Then all of the sudden that night he started having a hard time breathing, at 10:00pm I rushed him to Emergency Vet (Where he always goes) I handed Teddy to them and they rushed him to the oxygen tank and fluids. Blood work done. After awhile the Vet came in and she couldn’t even speak without her voice cracking and eyes filling with tears, telling me Teddy has been in the oxygen tank and he is still having a hard time breathing, just did his blood work and I don’t even know how he is alive right now. His blood work shows he shouldn’t even be living. He is living for you.

She explained that he is in end stage heart failure just like I was told back in March. She said she was surprised he made it this long. She asked what I wanted to do, because there is a high chance he won’t make it through the night and if he does he won’t make it out of that oxygen tank. So she said I can euthanize him tonight or wait to see what happens and I’ll have to make the choice tomorrow. I told her I want to see how he does tonight, I want Teddy to know I didn’t give up on him, that no amount of money, or anything got in the way. I don’t want to have any regrets. It’s just money. It’s just debt. I don’t care and haven’t cared how much it is. He’s my baby and I don’t want any guilt. I want him to know I did my best and didn’t give up on him. She knew that would be my answer. I told her that 2 weeks ago Teddy and I had a talk and I told him that I love him and care for him very very much more than he knows, he is my baby,my world, my everything. That I’m doing everything I can to provide him the best life possible. I told him I don’t want you to ever go away, I want you to be here for ever, I want you to be healthy, and it hurts to even say this, but I want you to know that I love you Teddy and if you want to leave I want you to know you are okay to, it will break my heart. But I want you to leave on your terms, I don’t want to make that choice for you.” He looked me in the eyes the entire one and cuddled up to me after. I told her this and she said I understand completely. I’ll do everything I can.

Sunday May 6, 2018 5:20am my worst nightmare happened. My baby Teddy passed away :,( I woke up at 6:00am and looked at my phone and saw a missed call from the Vet at 5:20am I knew it the moment I saw they called before 9am that it wasn’t good. She left me a voicemail telling me to call her back immediately. I called her back right away and she said “We Lost Teddy. I’m so sorry honey.” I cut her off with my hysterical crying.

I have never cried that hard in my life. I immediately broke I cried so loud so hard my heart felt like someone ripped it out, when they say your heart breaks, aches in pain, now I know what that means, it really does.

As I’m crying she was crying as well and said we tried everything we could, we gave him cpr he left on his own. His body gave up on him. He didn’t suffocate. He wasn’t in pain. We were with him the entire night, he wasn’t alone one second, as his last moments happened we pet him, were very close to him telling how much he is loved and cared for how much mommmy and all of us love you, you’re such a good boy, you’re a good boy, you fought so hard, we love you teddy mommy loves you.” I kept crying and I told her thank you so much can I come down now and see him and she said yes. I rushed down there and saw his body, they wrapped him up in a blanket And I lost it, I held him, kissed him, pet him, I was trying to get closure from his body that his soul/spirit left and this overwhelming calmness came over me as if Teddy was telling me that mommy I’m okay im free now it’s okay.

Although I wish I could of been there at his last breath, his last moments. I know Teddy wasn’t alone, he was around vets he knew very well and liked very much. He built a close bond with all of them. I swear he was never scared going to the vet, he was excited and happy. I swear he got special treatment there being spoiled throughout the 8 months he went to that ER Vet. They were all vet sad about Teddy passing. They said “We all knew Teddy very well, it hurts.” It was bitter sweet. It hurt knowing my Teddy is gone but sweet because he was so loved by so many people and he was in the hands of vets he knew that genuinely care and love him. I’m thankful Teddy passed on his own in the comfort of the oxygen tank around others he knew very well. I don’t think Teddy want me to see him on his last breath.

When I left that night, the last night I saw him and looked him in he eyes through the tank and told him I love him he gave me a look “it will be okay mommy.” I wonder if that was him telling me good bye? God this hurts. I’m just thankful I didn’t have to make the choice for him and he wasn’t in pain or alone. That he was comforted.

The cardiologist and other vets called me checking up on me to see how I’m doing after a couple days teddy passed. When the cardiologist called he was very sad I could tell he was holding back tears and everyone said he would take it hard because how attached he gets to his patients. I just ended up crying. And I thanked him so much for everything he did and has done within the last 8 months.

I had Teddy creamated i have his beautiful urn right next to me and his clay paw print and paw prints on paper that the vets did for me (took his paws on ink pad and put it on paper for me) since Sunday May 6 I was wanting to do that was Teddy, but he passed away. Picking up his ashes was so hard :( I could barley speak without crying, when she came around the corner to hand me Teddy’s ashes and paw print I broke down crying. To know this time picking up Teddy from the Vet was his ashes and paw print. God. Ow I’m crying even more. I don’t feel I’ll ever get better. Each day has gotten harder and harder.

Since Teddy has passed away I have felt extremely depressed, broken, empty, alone. Sleeping in my bed is hard because I shared my bed with him, everything reminds me of him. Everything and everywhere! Because he did everything with me and went everywhere since 2007. I tried leaving the house to go outside and I cried. Everything is a trigger to my emotions. I miss my baby boy Teddy so much. My grief is extremely overwhelming. I feel like everyone thinks I should be over it by now. no one ask me how I’m doing. I’m so beyond broken. I hate waking up and I hate going to sleep. Gosh I have already typed way too much I’m sure it’s annoying.

Thank you SO much to the bottom of my heart for anyone who is patient enough to listen/read what I have to say. I’m so heartbroken :,(

-Jenny
Missing teddy
If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever

This was extremely painful to write and I appreciate anyone who reads and listens
If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Quote 2 0
curcumas
Jenny, I am so sorry for your loss. Your words brought tears to my eyes. The love and dedication you gave Teddy is so touching. It sounds like you were both blessed to have each other. He was an adorable pup. I am so sorry for all the pain you are dealing with. I am new to this site and am grateful I found it because it has helped me tremendously to have a place to put my feeling out there and to see that others are also struggling. Mostly I see so much love and support on here. You are right. If you lose a pet, many people assume you will be fine in a week. Not all, but I have experienced that as well. When you are caring for a sick pet it can impact your life in many ways. For me, I spent hours a day trying to get my girl to eat and drink. I would come home from work at lunch to make sure she hadn’t gone to long. I would make sure she never missed her medication. As long as I did this plus a lot more, she would always pull through and seem happy. Then one day, she wasn’t. When your life revolves around their care, it is shock when you are no longer doing it. I still wake up and expect to run to see if she is ok and ate. I then feel the harsh slap of reality. You took amazing care of him for a long time. Not only are you grieving, but your whole focus in life has changed. Please know that everyone on here is on for the same reason so we understand. You need to mourn. Crying is ok. I swear I have cried so much this past week that I keep dehydrating myself. You were an amazing mama to him and it sound like he knew it. Someone suggested I write down the story of my time with my baby. I think I may do that. It will help me remember details I don’t want to forget. Maybe you could try something like that? I am truly sorry for you loss. I hope you find some comfort in knowing that Teddy couldn’t have asked for a better mom. Hugs
Quote 0 0
Sooz
(((((Jenny))))) 
What a darling boy, your Teddy!  I am so sorry for your loss...
I can feel your anguish and your pain. 
You did everything!
You went above and beyond to be the best Mommy to him, and he knew that. You were devoted to his well-being. 
There is a big hole in your heart now, that's the piece Teddy took with him so he'd always have you near. 
All of us here understand the overwhelming grief. 
Most people don't "get it" and have the expectation of us just bouncing back, after all "it was just a pet."  Oh, it would be not good what I want to say to those people!
I do believe the sense of overwhelming calmness you felt was a way for Teddy to indeed send you a message that he is well, all is okay, he has perfect health, he loves you, he'll never forget you, he'll wait for you.  

You're not alone. We share the fathomless loss with you.
Heaven is the place where all the dogs you've ever loved come to greet you.
Quote 0 0
Denise180
I am so sorry you are feeling so bad. I lost my Pinto 14 weeks ago. His death was sudden. Fine and then poof...he was gone. I had him 15 years. I know your pain. Nobody wants to talk about them. They think it's only a pet, but it's way different than that. They were our babies for a long time & brought us unconditional love. I hope you have been able to show your emotions as I have it bottled up inside me which is not good. I haven't even cried. I'm here for you if you need to talk.
Denise180
Quote 0 0
msweet13
Dearest Jenny -  I am so very sorry for the loss of your beloved Teddy. What a handsome boy--he does look like a little Teddy Bear! My Brutus also had CHF with a very enlarged heart and was just starting to cough. He was also diabetic which complicated the issues. He died suddenly when one of his heart valves failed. Like the others have said-you are not alone. We all are having the same nightmare you are being faced with, some longer than others, but the pain and intense feelings of helplessness and emptiness seem common denominators in the process we call grief. It sounds like Teddy was your heart dog--your canine soul mate. The loss of a heart dog is epic and shakes the very center of your heart/soul. You are an amazing and dedicated mom and gave Teddy everything humanly possible to keep him healthy and happy. And Teddy knew and is at the Bridge now bragging about how great his mommy is. Be kind to yourself, cry as often and as hard as you need to. It has been a little over 11 weeks since I lost my beautiful boy Brutus and I still cry everyday. I still cry in the car driving home from somewhere knowing he will not be there to greet me. I still feel the need to be home for him to give him his twice daily insulin shots. I wish you warm hugs and blessings of comfort.
Denise (Brutus' Mom)
Brutus von Dolce
06/19/2006 - 03/16/2018
RIP my sweet beautiful boy
Quote 0 0
AZTiger98
Jenny,

I'm so sorry to hear of your Teddy's passing.  Don't feel bad about rambling or typing too much (or even too little) - we all go through that.  You're in a good place - this is a community with many people who care for each other's hurts in their time of loss, because we've all been there (or are still there).  Give yourself all the time you need to grieve your Teddy.  I lost my baby girl Stormy 2.5 weeks ago, and while some things have gotten easier, the hole her passing left is still there...but I'm making it through, and you will as well.
David

Daddy to beloved fur baby Stormy
08/2003 - 05/19/18
Stormy’s Residency https://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/STORM059/Resident.htm
Quote 0 0
anniesdad

Jenny,

I read your story and I know how hard it is to get those words put together and to share them.  It sounds like your Teddy had a very happy life with you.  My heart goes out to you and I believe things will get better with time.  You're not alone - I think the people here really do understand.  I wish you peace and comfort.

Brian

Quote 0 0
mistybmanes
I just read your story and I can tell you loved and cared for Teddy the same way I did about my Annabelle. I felt the same way that I would spend all the money I had if it would help. She passed yesterday at the vets office. I couldn’t make that decision myself either but I told her the night before and morning I took her to get more IV fluids that I knew she was tired and it was ok if she needed to go and that I loved her.
Quote 0 0
Ginger4256

Jenny,

I am very sorry for the pain you are having with the loss of Teddy.  My Boo also died of CHF 5 weeks ago tomorrow and I am still in pain/grief over the loss.

Please take care of yourself the best you can and let the tears flow.  I find that the tears are the only thing that helps me. 

I get what you are saying about sleeping.  My Boo slept with me for 11 and a half years and it is not the same sleeping alone.

Teddy was a beautiful boy.  I can tell he was happy and loved. 

Boo' s mommy
Quote 0 0
JennyTeddy
Thank you Curucumas, Sooz, Denise, Msweet, AzTiger, AnniesDad, Mistybmanes, & Ginger and anyone else while I’m writing this.

Thank you so much for your extremely, sweet, kind words. You’re absolute sweethearts to take the time to read my emotional novel and respond with such supportive kind responses. It means SO much to me to be heard, to talk to others who’s genuinely truly understand the heart break, grief and depression losing our beloved fur babies and who’s fur babies are treated like their own.

I appreciate all your supportive sweet responses. Today has been hard, because today marks 1 month, 30 empty depressing lonely days without Teddy :( my heart truly aches.... I couldn’t sleep last night and I woke up crying, I have his urn next to my bedside where he would sleep on his side next to me. I sleep on his side now next to his urn and I just stare at it. I miss him I miss him I miss him :(

I honestly didn’t think I would receive any reply’s to mine story of Teddy when I woke today. I felt no one would read it because of how long it is. And I cried reading all of your messages to me regaurding the loss of my baby Teddy. I couldn’t believe someone actually patiently and genuinely and sympathetically/enapthetically listened. So thank you so much <3

And I’m deeply sorry for all of your losses of your sweet babies. My heart truly aches for each of you. It’s not an easy road walking it without them.... it doesn’t feel right. I don’t want to make this message too long because I’m typing this on my phone and afraid it will glitch and delete everything I wrote. So I’ll be writing another message after I post this. <3

Quote 0 0
JennyTeddy
Teddy had left side heat failure. 
The left side of his heart was enlarged and the right side of his heart was normal. He also had a heart murmur, and his heart’s mitral valve wasn’t working properly, meaning, the flaps of the valve are “floppy” and may not close tightly. These flaps normally help seal or open the valve. As a result, blood may leak from the ventricle back into the atrium. Which fluid goes into the lungs and causes the heart to enlarge. Which the Furmosimide lasix injection would help tremendously to pull all the fluid out of his lungs and he would pee an average of 7-10 times each hour from 7:00 - 10:00 AM & PM. During the day he would pee every 2 hours. At night he would usually sleep all the way through until the last 2 months he would wake me up 2-3 times during the night. But I didn’t care. Pick my sweet boy up take him outside to the grass to potty and take him back to bed with me. All I cared about and focused on was him.

Caring for him with his Heart Failure we had a Routine morning day and night. My life was 100% revolved around him. And I wouldn’t of had it any other way. I don’t regret a single thing. And that’s why I didn’t care how much debt in vet bills I accumulated, I wouldn’t hesitate. I would of done the whole 8 months over again knowing the end result would be.

I still feel like I have to check on Teddy, do his medications at 7am/7pm. And I swear I don’t do it on purpose but everytime I wonder what time it is I look and it’s 6:50 or 7:00 am/pm. 6:50 would be the time I start getting everything ready.

Every time I leave the room or leave the house (which leaving the house hasn’t been much at all) I feel like I’m forgetting something and that something is him.

When I would leave the house with Teddy I felt like I was packing a baby bag. I packed his water and food bowls, water, medications, food, everything. So no matter what I was prepared and would could go to his favorite places for the day.

I strongly lived by that “Tomorrow isn’t promised” and I’m very proud of myself for sticking to that. Because I didn’t leave any room for regret with Teddy. But the meaning of “Tomorrow isn’t promised” really hits you when you lose your fur baby unexpectedly. I didn’t expect to lose him so soon. I didn’t know Saturday night May 5, 2018 at 11:30pm would be the last time o saw his sweet face looking into his little eyes and be the last I love you he heard.

Msweet My heart breaks for you losing your sweet baby Brutus. :( When you mentioned Teddy being my Heart Dog my Canine Soul Mate, he really truly is. The Cardiologist said the same thing about Teddy being my Heart Dog/Canine Soul Mate. And it warmed my heart to hear it again.

Sleeping alone is extremely hard. I have shared my bed sleeping next to him for 10 years & 8 months. After he passed I have been scared to sleep by myself. Because I haven’t slept alone or been truly alone because I have always had Teddy by my side. The emptiness is strong and it hurts.

Teddy was such a special unique happy boy. He got along with everyone and everything. He was so chill and sweet and a social butterfly. He loved hearing humans conversate, he loves babies and kids and all animals. He loved snow, beaches, rivers, running through grass fields and piles of leaves. He had such a passion and love for life. He truly taught me what life is about and what is important in life. He was not only my baby, but my best friend, my other half, doing anything hurts because everything is a reminder of him :(

Today has been very hard just like the last 30 days. Everyday has gotten harder without him. :(
I mis you Teddy.

Quote 1 0
JennyTeddy
Teddy, Today is so hard without you 😞 just like all the other days. A couple hours without you was hard, 30 days without you is painful.
I miss waking up to you in the mornings
I miss you nibbling on the blankets snuggled up with me in the mornings.
I miss seeing your cute sweet face and those chocolate chip eyes and that cute little nose, your soft golden fur especially when it was growing out.
I miss bathing you, brushing and blow drying you, I miss how you’d comw up to me while I blow dry my hair nudge me and want me to blow dry you even though you were dry, you loved it. You felt like you were getting ready like mommy.
I miss the cute little noises and head nods you’d make when you were trying to tell me something.
I miss talking to you, asking if you “gotta go potty” or “Are you thirsty” “Are you hungry” “Do you want to go (for a ride, Park, adventure)” and your big cue ears would perk up and your sweet chocolate brown eyes would light up and you’d do your happy dance.
I miss your little feet thumping on the floor when you get excite and run. For such little paws they sure made some loud thumps.
I miss going everywhere with you.
I miss exploring our favorite places a million times or new places and seeing the excitement on your face.
I miss driving with the windows down listening to your favorite kind of music (country & hip hop/rap) I think you liked to pretend you were in a music video. I remember when you were feeling down one evening while we were at the park taking you on your routine evening potty at the park after your medications, you seemed down. Until these high school boys at the basketball quart turned on Geazy and your whole attitude changed. I remember looking at you like I know we joke about you liking rap and certain types of music but I didn’t know it was serious lol

Teddy you had such a fun, unique, beautiful, silly, positive, uplifting personality. I don’t like saying the words “had” or “loved”.... because... just because you’re physcially gone doesn’t mean you don’t enjoy those things anymore or love them any less.

I know you’re with me in spirit. I can feel you at times. And it gives me comfort. But it’s hurts not having you physically here. Even if you were still here “alive” but you loved to Spain and we face timed and I saw your face everyday (if you were able to do that as a fur baby) even then I’d still miss you so much it hurts.

I wish you were here. This summer and the rest of my life isn’t going to be the same without you. Every choice I made in life I always thought of you and how it would positivley or negatively effect you.

I miss going to sleep next to you every night, sharing the bed even though you took up most of it being sprawled out for how little you were.

I miss seeing you get happy at the feed store saying hello to all the guys there. When we’d walk in and they’d all go “Teddy!!!! Hey man! How’s it going bud? Wanna Stella’s treat?” And you’d say hello to everyone at the feed store as if you owned the business yourself lol. You brightened not only my day burn everyone else’s. There is something special about you. And you knew that.

I miss putting you in your backpack and going for a little walk at your favorite park, trail, hiking area, river spot, anywhere, I miss how much you seriously loved your lumberjack vest that you refused to take off just like your snowman Christmas sweater even though it was February you’d get grumpy if I tried to take them off. I miss you in your little cute onesie pjs that when I put them on you as a joke just to get a laugh out of. And then continue on with our day. But the moment I put it on you, you were wagging your tail and ready to walk out the door. You loved those pjs. And I bought them because they oddly made you happy. Something that was meant to be a joke ended up being something you loved. But you sure looked cute in them, like a little kid.

I miss floating down the river in our tube together, relaxing and enjoying the sunshine when it was 100 degrees.

I miss seeing how happy you got when you’d see a big open field of grass or pile of leaves or even snow.

I miss cuddling with you. You had a love for soft blankets just like me. We are so similar. You are my Heart Dog, my soul mate. I’ve never had that bond with anyone before.

You were there for me for 10 years 8 months. Since I was 16 years old. Now I’m 26, turning 27 in a month.

I miss taking pictures and videos of you. And boy you knew when you were getting your photo taken. You would pose and it was so cute.

You gave me purpose, you gave me happiness, you gave me so so much.

I know nothing last forever. But I didn’t ever really “comprehend it” I knew one day we all leave earth. But I never imagined my life without you. When I’d be asked what are you going to do when you don’t have him anymore? I knew I’d be devastated, heart broken. But I never thought it would happen as stupid s that may sound. I planned the next 5 years with you.

Everyday you’re not here has gone by fast. At least that’s 1 month closer to seeing you. I really don’t know what I’m going to do with the years and years I have left without you.

I wish we were born at the same time and day and left the world at the same time and day. No cancers, no health issues, nothing bad. Just us going through life together from start to finish. I wish....

Teddy I miss you so much is hurts.
I love you more than anything.
I can’t wait to see you again someday. I wish soon.
My baby boy💕🐾🐶

Quote 0 0
Ginger4256
Awwww, how beautiful. Teddy was very lucky to have such a wonderful mommy. ❤️❤️❤️
Boo' s mommy
Quote 0 0
JennyTeddy
Thank you Ginger 💛 🐾and Boo was very lucky to have you 💕 I read your entire thread, and Boo is precious. I’m so glad I found this forum. One day we will see our sweet sweet babies again. 💛

Quote 0 0
JennyTeddy
Today has been extremely hard, but everyday is hard without you Teddy 💔 I love you 💕

I wanted to post a few of my favorite quotes. Although it makes me sad, it warms my heart. ❤️

“If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.”

“No longer by my side, but forever in my heart.”

“You were my favorite hello and my hardest good bye.”

“You have left paw prints on my heart that will last a life time.”

“You left a memory no one can steal, You left a heartache no one can heal.”

“ Forever wouldn’t have been long enough.”

“ I’ll meet you at the rainbow bridge.”

“A piece of my heart lives in heaven.”

“You left paw prints on my heart and I’m forever changed.”

“How lucky am I to have something that makes saying good bye so hard.”

“The saddest moment is when the one who gave you the best memories becomes a memory.”

“Those we love don’t go away, they walk beside us everyday, unseen, unheard, but always near, so loved, so missed, so very dear.”

“Goodbyes are not forever. Goodbyes are not the end. They simply mean I’ll miss you until we meet again.”

“Nothing loved is ever lost.”

“When tomorrow starts without me, don’t think we are far apart, for everytime you think of me I’m right here inside your heart.”

“Always in my mind forever in my heart.”

“A piece of me went with you.”

“Everyone thinks they have the best dog. And none of them are wrong.” 💕

“Being a mother doesn’t mean being related by blood, it means loving someone unconditionally with your whole heart.”

“I would give everything I own if it meant I could keep you forever.”

“My world is spinning out of control. Life is moving forward yet I am stuck in the moment when you left me.”

Quote 1 0