Forum

Author   Comment  
Jultom

Reply with quote  #1 
6 more hours till my best friend will cross over to the rainbow bridge and I can’t breath ....
Tankie12

Reply with quote  #2 
I am so, so sorry you are faced with this! I truly am! If the time of this is correct you have hrs left to lavish her with love, take last minute pictures and videos, feed her what ever her heart desires, now, please do it now. I, everyone here, would give soo much to have 1 hr left with our beloved babies. Stop reading this and breath in your babies scent, please hold on to this time, we’ll still be here, you won’t be alone, hugs hugs hugs,,,,,

Reply with quote  #3 
Thank you. Many pics and videos. Sitting here with him in his bed while he naps ... cooking up some bacon, hamburger and his favorite cheese for his dinner. Why can’t they have elephant years ???😭
Tankie12

Reply with quote  #4 
I don’t know J. I wish they did too😔,,,,,

Reply with quote  #5 
I wish they could have elephant years too..... I'm sorry! I hope you will write another post when you are up to it. Hope you're doing okay. Such a painful time. 😔
Blessings,
Sharon
Tankie12

Reply with quote  #6 
Just wanted to send you a big hug,,,,,

Reply with quote  #7 
So lonely in my home. My dog memories are every where ...god give me strength

Attached Images
jpeg 95E1A472-32B6-478F-921B-C258D2FA4B4E.jpeg (390.55 KB, 6 views)

Tankie12

Reply with quote  #8 
The image in the mirror 😔 I have a similar one, it would end up being her death bed
Jultom, they are so much more than pets. For me, so much more than just family members. They are what gets us up in the morning they give us purpose, like a child does. This loss is just as strong, the grief has no words.
Come as often as you like, their is nothing you can say that won’t be understood, completely. When you like you can talk more about him, hugs, big ones,,,,,

Reply with quote  #9 
Jultom,
My heartfelt condolences on the loss of your beloved best friend. Sending you strength and blessings,
Sharon
Jackisgone2

Reply with quote  #10 
Beautiful, beautiful dog. So sorry.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.