dlehner Show full post »
jonancy
I am so sorry for the loss of your Cali. My dachshund died suddenly ten weeks ago today and I remember the overwhelming grief the first weeks. I was doing better, but every anniversary the tears, anger and emptiness all comes back. He was my baby.

My heart goes out to you.

Take care,

Jonancy...Scooters mama
Quote 0 0
Dalidog
I've read all your posts and I'm so sorry for the loss of your Caligirl.  I can understand all that you are going through.  Has been over 6 months now since my Dali left suddenly without warning after 12 1/2 wonderful yeas and every day is a struggle for me.  I cried today on my way home.  I have written to her, released balloons, given to shelters in her honor, and everything I can think of to honor and remember my girl.  People don't speak of her anymore and that pains me..as she DOES matter as do all of our furangels.  Take all the time you need to grieve for your Caligirl...as was said by a dying child. "missing is the love left behind".  I have been angry at God, angry at myself, full of guilt, and emptiness, even put on meds for depression after not knowing how to function when Dali (who I consider my daughter) left.  The pain is far worse than the loss of my parents, friends, others in my life.  I have read many articles on this, and it is said the pain is worse because our animals never disappoint us, they love us know matter what we do, they are always there, and the love is innocent and unconditional, unlike any human.  I truly believe they are angels from God.  I am not particularly religious, but I have truly learned a lot about life/death since my girl left, and I know we will be reunited one day.  Would love to see pics of your Caligirl and read all about her.  God bless you, this is the hardest thing we can ever do...   Hugs to you and Caligirl from me and my Dali

Dali, as much a daughter as any human...  pure love
Until we meet again

http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/DALI003/Resident.htm

Quote 0 0
dlehner
I'm so sorry for your loss too. Thank you for caring. I pray it gets easier for us all
Quote 0 0