momtochloe
Chloe was the type of puppy that stole everyone's heart. Chloe was born with a thyroid problem as she LOVED to eat!!! She wanted to roll over on her back and have her belly rubbed, play bug with pa-pa, growl to get up on the bed to sleep, get dressed up, get her hair done with bows, sit outside in the grass, snow (just being outside was what she loved when she was not in her bed sleeping), and go riding in the white truck. She loved her mommy, daddy, grammy but really felt as if pa-pa was her buddy. Chloe brought peace, love, joy, and happiness to everyone and she was so patient and a very good girl. Chloe died in peace in her pa-pa's arms but not without going down with a fight. She slowly died from kidney disease. We did not know what was wrong in her last month but she fought hard to stay with us up until the end. We feel that Chloe said goodbye in her own way and would want us to let go. One thing she did teach us was "to always give everything to God". RIP CHLOE!!!  

I just miss her so much!! I caught myself looking for her today.. please Lord help me through this!! :( missing my Chloe bear!
Quote 0 0
Gabby
To Chloe's Human,
I am so very sorry to read of your loss of Chloe,she sounds a real character.
I love the way you have tributed her here,she was obviously very loved by all of her Human's. You dont say how old Chloe was,but I hope that she had a long life,she certainly had a full life by the sound of it.Thoe no matter what age she was,I know its never long enough. You know I still sometimes look for a baby I lost over 4 yrs ago,and 2 others I have lost since.It takes a long time to adjust,sometimes a very long time.I wish you,and all Chloes Humans that loved her healing in time.God Bless your Chloe.
Love and Light
and
Fairy Kisses for your precious Baby xxxxxx
Quote 0 0
momtochloe

Thank you so much!! Chloe was 8 years and 4 months old. She died of kidney disease. I just miss her so much. She was a true character.. everyone loved her that met her.. she just had a way with people!! I feel she was a blessing to everyone :)

Quote 0 0