Yanira
How do I cope with this pain? Please help
Quote 0 0
LizaandSophie
Yanira

I'm sorry for your loss. What a tragedy. You will cope with your pain just need lots of time. When my dog died I wanted to die. I stayed in the bed for weeks. I am here now although I am sad. I think I will be always sad but the crazy pain is reduced. I have difficult and easier days. And my guilt, I know it will never go away. We understand your pain. You are now on a amazing forum. Our life never be such it was but it will be easier.
Quote 0 0
Yanira
Thank u your words help me the only reason I never tied my chihuahua or pit is because I don't believe in that also my Butter was always the fighter and my pit would just walk away so that's why I thought nothing like this
Quote 0 0
mcianchette
Yanira,
I can't imagine such a painful tragedy.  There are no words that will really comfort you at this point, it's all so new and raw for you.  This is a great place to just keep expressing your feelings, as we've all dealt with guilt, pain, and sadness.  Someone also mentioned that responding to other posts is helpful.  That probably seems like a lot of work to you right now but I did find that it helped me to know I was surrounded by people who really understood the depth of this pain.  What also helped me was to just take things one hour at a time, just get through the moment.  It's so easy to overthink what has happened.  Healing takes a long time but it does happen.  Be gentle with yourself and know that your dogs would not want you to be miserable.  Peace to you...
Martha
Winston's mom
Quote 0 0
rlynn91
So sorry for your loss 12376753_1171066579588086_5314987317947164848_n.jpg  R.I.P. Fiona 12/19/2015
Rhonda robenolt

*Love you always fiona & Mrs kitty 
Quote 0 0
Beaglemomma
There is not much to add to what has already been said but I do want you to know that you are surrounded by the most loving caring people you could ever hope to find anywhere.  We are ALL suffering or we wouldn't be here so there is true empathy on this site.

I didn't find a post that said what actually happened to your pet, but it doesn't matter you are hurting and that is what matters. 

I am only 7 weeks out from losing my Molly so I can not say that the pain goes away quickly, but all the love that has flown my way due to this web site does help.  You are among people who do not judge you so you are free to express your feelings here and just getting it all out I think helps us all.

Take care of yourself and I am sending you love and wishes for comfort.
janice
Quote 0 0
Yanira
Thank u and just reliving the last day she was with me kills me asking myself why I permitted my pit and butter to be alone even for ten minutes, my 8 yr old son wanted ice cream(really close to my hse) I normally would put either my 4 chihuahuas in a cage or my pit in a cage when there was no one home but if either my husband or I were home they were all together in the front yard where we could see them but that day I didn't because my pit is a sweet girl, Butter did not like Dulce(pit) and was always biting her and Dulce would never do anything, I feel she in a sense was bullied by Butter so i feel so guilty, I feel it was my fault, I feel bit of comfort when I hold butter's two sisters and her mommy but really nothing can take my pain away and the horrible picture of seeing Butter bloody and deceased is stuck in my mind
Quote 0 0