Wahsee
I lost my schnoodle buddy to cancer April 11 only 9 years unexpected all my dogs I have ever had lived to be 15 and 16 I am 79 in July I am just so lost I cry every day for hours can't shake it I love alone he was my everything my 19 year old cat were always together he is grieving not eating my stray cat only 2 had stomatitis had to get all her teeth taken out 5 days ago am dealing with so much stress don't know what to do I tn8eed some friends who cares thanks for letting me vent a littleam attaching some photos of junior the old cat saying his goodbyes to buddy just before we took him to be put to sleep
Quote 0 0
Sooz
(((((((Barbara))))))) I am so very sorry for your loss. Your not alone, lots of us here cry daily for hours, and we cry *with* you. We know the grief, the loss, the trauma of losing a beloved and cherished family member, and the loneliness, too.

What is your schnoodle-buddy's name?

Do you have family or friends nearby who truly understand, people that you can turn to ?? Maybe someone here lives near you?

For those of us who are mostly alone with very little, if any, family, this website has been so very helpful!

Peace to all of us.
Heaven is the place where all the dogs you've ever loved come to greet you.
Quote 0 0
Tankie12
You most definitely are not alone. I’m so sorry, what a handsome boy he is. It is soo hard when they pass much sooner then you ever thought possible. They give us so much love and comfort everything seems empty and hollow when they are not in your home, in your sight, or touch. The pain and emptiness are overwhelming. Don’t even try and stop those tears, just let them fall. Your 19 yr old kitty looks wonderful which shows me what a caring and responsible animal lover you are. We are here, and we’ll help you whenever you want to write and vent, or share more pictures, your favorite memories. I hope you sleep some tonight, you have a couple of fur babies that need you, take care of you
Lynn, Tankie’s mom, forever
Quote 0 0
Wahsee
My dog who is a schnoodle his name was Buddy the 19 year old cat is not doing well he is grieving and I am grieving so badly I'm crying as I write this and the crying gets worse and worse every day I don't have any family that lives around here that even cares I never had visitors nobody calls I'm just a lonely person in buddy was my everything the little stray cat I took in who will be to got her teeth all pulled she is doing great I'm looking for another little Schnoodle dog or a poodle mix he is been with me since he was 5 weeks old and slept with me every night we played ball we did everything together the pain is so hard I can hardly bear it thank you everybody for listening I'm not sure how to send this message so if it comes on twice I'm sorry
Quote 0 0
Paulcougar1964
Hello Barbara,

I am so sorry about your Buddy and for the grief you are feeling. I know it’s painful and scary to cry so much, but those tears are one of the ways you will heal from this loss. So many of us out here have experienced similar losses and we mourn with you - please tell us more about your Buddy, and about what you are feeling, when you are up to it. Don’t let anyone tell you how you should feel or how long you should feel sad - we’re all different and grieve in our own ways. May a little more peace find you each day......

Paul
Quote 0 0
Ginger4256
Barbara, I am so sorry to read about Buddy and the pain you are in.  I'm glad you found this forum.  It will help you.  Everyone here knows the pain and grief you feel and offer words of comfort.  I hope you find some peace in your journey of grief.  
Boo' s mommy
Quote 0 0
Wahsee
Thank you so much Ginger I just feel so alone why did he have to leave me I figured I would go long before him
Quote 0 0