Bjthegordon2
5-19-18 Bucky died unexpectedly in her sleep. She was my shadow every where I went she was there. Bucky was a foster bird I cared for.I then adopted her. She was soon to be 16. Bucky slept under the covers in my bed. At 4 a.m. she was alive. I fixed the sheet so she could get out when she was ready. I went at 7 a.m. to wake all the birds up and this is when I discovered she was dead. I am devastated, heart broken, and can't stop crying. I hope to relieve some pain by writing this. Thanks for listening.
Quote 0 0
Bailey15
Bucky was a beautiful bird! I am so sorry for your loss! It had to be so difficult finding her like that this morning. Please do post here again with an update on how you are doing. Everyone here on the forum understands the terrible pain of losing your beloved friend. Sending hugs and a wish for healing,
MJ
Quote 0 0
Purzel
Diane,

I am so sorry for the unexpected loss of your sweet Bucky. After such a long time with her I can imagine your sadness and pain and my heart goes out to you. It is good you came to this forum because we all understand and feel the pain of having lost a beloved one. Just take your time to grieve her and take extra good care of yourself. You are not alone in this.

My thoughts are with you
Silvia (with Max forever in my heart)

[hundi]

Quote 0 0
Bjthegordon2
Thank you for such a warm, gentle
response. I'm in disbelief but adjusting.
Thanks Again
Diane
Quote 0 0
Sooz
What a beautiful little one!  She looks so happy and loved. I'm so sorry for your loss, made doubly sad because it happened so suddenly and you had no time to prepare (as if knowing ahead of time can prepare us more than a teeny tiny bit).  I don't know if this will be of comfort to you--your darling Bucky passed in your bed, in her safest and most secure place in all the world, where she knew she was loved and felt your warmth throughout her last hours.
Heaven is the place where all the dogs you've ever loved come to greet you.
Quote 0 0