jen2010
l finally recieved a sign from my bubby  thats shes okay , l went to sleep last night and l woke  around 1am with a voice in my head  saying l love you mummy , l know it sounds crazy but l dont have kids and everyday   l used to  say to bubby your Mummys little sweet girl  and Mummy loves you  .

The part that confirms to me that l wasnt imagining  this or  going a little crazy was when l got up to go to the bathroom l stood on a lamb shank bone.

Every Sunday l cooked a roast  and l would always  give Bubby the lamb shank bone she loved sundays and used to sit n drool and chew on the bone for hours.

l clearly know in my heart she was sending me a message as it was sunday and l have not cooked a roast  since her passing l honestly believe she sent me a sign to try to go back to living life and she was missing her sunday roast . l love you my sweet little girl thank you for  letting me know your okay as it seemed like my world was falling apart along with my heart.
Quote 0 0
Susie_Squillions
Awwww...what a sweet sign from your angel!  I'm so glad you remembered it when you woke up and that it brought you so much comfort.  It's something you will remember as long as you live. 
My heart is battered and bruised, but I will not let it break. It holds such precious cargo, I must protect it now. (Susie Squillions)

"Memories of loved ones are like songs in our soul." Margaret Wakeley

T.J.'S RESIDENCY:
http://RainbowsBridge.com/residents/TJ006/Resident.htm

BUDDY GUY AYRES~LYNCH'S RESIDENCY:
http://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/Buddy128/resident.HTM

KING BING THE GOD CAT'S RESIDENCY:
http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/BINGO009/Resident.htm

In one of the stars, I shall be living.
In one of them, I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars were laughing when you look at the sky at night.
~ The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Quote 0 0
zenybean
Hi Jen,

I am so thrilled to hear that bubby sent you a message!! You are far from crazy and our babies will from time to time send us messages from beyond letting us know that they are ok and are still with us even if it is only in spirit. I am sure that made you feel wonderful!! Sometimes it takes some time before we get these messages, but when you do, cherish them always. I am so excited for you!! I hope mine send me and her grandparents a message soon too. We just recently lost our furbaby a few days ago, I am sure she will and I will be waiting for it. Congrats to you and here's to many more messages to come!!! :) God bless you and bubby!! :)

Quote 0 0
judylinn

that is so awesome!! take into your heart and treasure it. her spirit is all around you. Judy

Quote 0 0
jen2010

Thanks everyone l really needed bubby to let me know she wasnt angry at me it was just what l needed. Zeny l am sorry for your recent loss and l hope you recieve a sign soon from your much loved pet

Quote 0 0
donnalee

Oh Jen, I'm so happy for you!  That bone was surely a sign---how amazing!  She was surely letting you know that she is OK and happy!  It is nice to get some good news!  Once you get a sign like that, it is like a little switch goes on inside of you, and healing can really begin.  

Quote 0 0
jen2010

Thanks Donnalee why the sign she sent me certainly had me in tears l have felt such a sense of relief since , l am no longer going to let her memory bring me misery because  l was focused on her final moments and  now l am going to concentrate on the 1000's of happy memories she gave us  over her 18 years.

Quote 0 0