sadieandsugar
Sadie your big brown eyes made me love you so, my days were filled with sunshine more than you will ever know, you weren't just a dog, you were my special friend, and we stuck together until the very end. I miss my sweet Sadie girl so much today is the 13th another month has gone by, I am so sad that she is gone from my life now, Sadie girl know that I love you forever and ever baby girl and I will always love you baby girl until the day I die, and then we will be reunited again, until then mommy sends u lots of hugs and kisses, love you sweet Sadie girl. Sadiesmommy
my sweet sadie girl she was a pomeranian and she was the sweetest little girl ever, she loved every one and she loved life in general she was my child because my husband and I could never have kids of our own, so she was definately our daughter, she was thebest furkid ever in my life we were soul mates from the beginning , we adopted her when she was only 8 weeks old, she was so cute and then she turned out to be the most beautiful pomeranian ever I have ever seen in my life. she was with us for 8 wonderful years but I didnt think that was long enough she was so young when we had to put her to sleep, she had diabetes foe a few years and then her kidneys just started shutting down it was so sad it killed us when we had to say goodbye to sadie!!!!!!!
Quote 0 0
MissingMyGirl
Sadiesmommy,
I am so sorry for your loss.  Sadie was a cutie!  She knows you loved her and did the humane thing for her, she would be proud of you.  She will wait for you, and her spirit will remain with you. 
Cody's Mom (Christy)
Quote 0 0
sadieandsugar
Thank you for reading my post. Sadie was a really special girl to me and she was my soulmate and my best friend we were never apart for the 8 years that we had together, I miss her dearly. Sadiesmommy
my sweet sadie girl she was a pomeranian and she was the sweetest little girl ever, she loved every one and she loved life in general she was my child because my husband and I could never have kids of our own, so she was definately our daughter, she was thebest furkid ever in my life we were soul mates from the beginning , we adopted her when she was only 8 weeks old, she was so cute and then she turned out to be the most beautiful pomeranian ever I have ever seen in my life. she was with us for 8 wonderful years but I didnt think that was long enough she was so young when we had to put her to sleep, she had diabetes foe a few years and then her kidneys just started shutting down it was so sad it killed us when we had to say goodbye to sadie!!!!!!!
Quote 0 0
L0ganpc2
Sadie's mom I can so relate. I miss my Valentine so much. She really was my best friend. My baby girl. I always told my girls she was their baby sister. They would act like they didn't like me saying that but I believe they really did. I really can say I look forward to the day I will see her again. I know it has to be when God says it's my time though. We share that feeling of wanting them to know we still love them even though they are no longer with us physically. I find comfort in just being able to say the things I'm feeling about losing her and knowing that someone else can relate.We were so lucky to have them.
Quote 0 0
sadieandsugar
Reporting my sweet brown eyes Sadie girl. Sadiesmommy
Quote 0 0
Catladykaren
I admire your enduring love for Sadie. You are a beautiful soul.
Love is eternal....
Quote 0 0
MonkeysMama
Sending love to you and Sadie <3

Angelena
Monkey
April 1st, 2011 - June 7th, 2014
Rest in peace my sweet baby boy, I can't wait to see you again.
Quote 0 0
sadieandsugar
Thank you so much, I miss my sweet Sadie girl sooooo much everyday of my life. Sadiesmommy
Quote 0 0
AnnBeni
Sadie Mom       
 I know what you mean. It will be 28 months for me this week and I still miss and think of My Beni Baby every day. My heart go out to you.
Quote 0 0
sadieandsugar
Thankyou so much for the kind words to me  and SADIE, she was my heartdog, and my soulmate, and my best friend for life!!!!!  and I miss her so much just like you miss your baby boy ben. I am so sorry for your loss too, it is so hard I know, if you ever need to talk, here is my email address, I am here for you. sadiesmommy      sadieandsugar@live.com
Quote 0 0
sadieandsugar
I am sorry annbeni, I thought beni was your boy, I am very sorry for your loss of your baby girl beni, it's been 3 and a half years for me that I lost my sweet Sadie girl, so I know exactly how you feel about your beni girl, I hope u find some comfort, you take care, sadiesmommy
Quote 0 0
AnnBeni
Sadie Mom  Do you ever dream of Sadie?   I have only seen Beni once since she left for Rainbow bridge. I just wish I could see her again in a dream. In the one and only dream I had of her she looked so happy. That was a great comfort for me. 
Quote 0 0
sadieandsugar
Hi,
I also wish I would have a wonderful dream of my Sadie girl too, when she was so happy and healthy, I'm sure we both will some day, I hope for both of us. You take care, sadiesmommy
Quote 0 0