Sal
..it's only been a week. Still can't believe she's gone

https://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/PRETT008/Resident.htm
Sal 
Quote 0 0
catiebee
Hi Sal,

Gosh, it's hard!  I so understand the sense of disbelief and heartbreak over Pretty.  Like you, I had a bazillion nicknames for my precious one.

I'm glad her ashes are home with you now. The antics you wrote about make her sound like a totally delightful cat. I know you miss her tons and my heart aches for you as I write here, realizing you've sustained a terrible loss. 

I wish I could make things better for you, ease your pain. Thinking of you, as you find your way.
Catie
-Missing Marissa deeply
Quote 0 0
latigresse
Hi Sal, So sorry for your loss.

I am now going through the same thing. My beloved cat was put to sleep yesterday, and will be cremated on Monday and I should receive the ashes Wednesday or Thursday. I also can't believe my sweet girl is gone either, and I am having a hard time stopping the tears :(
Love is Forever
Quote 0 0
Sal
Thank you all.  We are all feeling each others pain. :((

Sal 
Quote 1 0
catiebee
We really are. It is all so hard, so heart breaking.

I hope today will be better for you, Sal. 
Catie
-Missing Marissa deeply
Quote 1 0
Sal

Sal 
Quote 1 0
latigresse
Sal, am so sorry. I know how you feel. My baby is being cremated this morning (as I write this) and I should have her ashes in a few days. I am thinking of her. Her passing has left a big void in our lives -- one that won't be so easily filled. Sending Hugs to you
Love is Forever
Quote 0 0