winstonsmom12
The necklace I purchased in Memory of My Winston, broke the other day as I was wearing it.  I wore it everyday.  I took the Heart charm with the cross in the middle of it, and the infinity symbol, and laid it on Winstons box.

They will stay there forever.  Just because I can't wear it anymore Winston, the meaning of it will always be with us.  Mommy XOXOXO
Susan
Quote 0 0
jimmy17
Such a shame that your necklace broke, but at least it is with Winstons box. I`m sure he knows how much it meant to you. 
                                             Hugs, Jackie
J Taylor
Quote 0 0
Ellasdad
I have a pendant for Ella that somebody gave me as a nice gift and gestrue. I thought alot about wearing it on a bracelet or something but then thought to myself that if i ever lost it in public I would be devastated. So I dont wear it, it stays in the house close to my girl. Maybe the necklace breaking while you noticed was a blessing and now its safe forever.
Ella 2010 - 2016
Gone to soon, loved so much.
Quote 0 0
winstonsmom12
Thank you both for your kind words.  It's true...the charm and infinity symbol will be with Winston and I forever.  God,...I miss him so much.
Susan
Quote 0 0
danzey
Susan..........I'm so sorry about your necklace.  It's funny, I remember you mentioning that you bought yourself a memory necklace (and you should) and I wanted to ask you where you got it and what it looked like, but like Ellasdad my fear was that I too would loose it in public somewhere and not notice.  It would hurt me so much if that happened, so I went without.  Right with Win is the best place.  Susan, (I do have an idea for you) if you haven't done it already.  I have things that I'll keep forever (collar, leash, toys, things I like to believe are signs, etc.)  What I do with these is put them in a big glass jar (I can see them anytime), but you can of course use a nice box.  Anyway I call it my "treasure jar", other's here call them "memory boxes".  Just an idea you might want to consider if you haven't already...................danzey
Quote 0 0