meganwade3
My sweet baby boy Banks passed away after a 2 month battle with feline intestinal lymphoma just two nights ago. He was wrapped in his soft blanket and surrounded by his family. He died in my arms while I whispered that I loved him. Helping him pass on was the most excruciating decision and experience of my life and I feel so empty without him now. I know he was suffering and needed me to let him go, but I don't know how to being to imagine my life without him in it. Will this pain ever go away? I miss him every second.
Megan
Quote 0 0
jhr9susan
Megan I'm so sorry for your loss. Please know that you are not alone. I recently lost a beloved pet and I, too, am devastated. I come here to get relief by knowing others are feeling the same pain I am. I will be thinking about you and Banks.
Susan Rather
Quote 0 0
meganwade3
Thank you, Susan. As I'm sure you know too well, the feeling of loss is absolutely suffocating. 
Megan
Quote 0 0
Bailey15
I'm sorry for the loss of your precious Banks! My little dog passed with his head in my hand as the vet administered the injection. He was also wrapped in his favorite blanket. I know that the pain is so excruciating. Even though it's been 9 months since we let Bailey go, I will always remember that day. so I do understand how you feel. Sending you Hugs,
MJ
Quote 0 0
Buddysmama
I'm so sorry about your Banks. He left for the rainbow bridge feeling so much love. I can tell how much you loved him by the way you wrote. What a blessing you were too each other!
My Buddy " fell asleep" forever from this Earth at the vet office 2 1/2 weeks ago. He had his fuzzy blanket around him. My arms around him. My face to his face nuzzling him. He barely needed the sedation he was so tired and " ready". Buddy made it so there could be no question in our mind that he was ready to go to GOD. He was so good to us to the very end of his days here. That being said, I still cry my eyes out every day. I would like to say the pain gets better but it's more of a rollercoaster with ups and downs. Ok days and bad days.
There is a candle ceremony on Monday nights on this site. It truly helps to do it. There is so much lovr pouring through during the 9 pm ceremony. I did it the first week and cried and cried but smiled too. I hope it will help you too. I'm doing it again Monday for my Buddy.
Sending hugs and strength.
Claudia
Quote 0 0
OmarR
Megan,

I am so very sorry for your loss.

I lost my Emma on 06-15-16 to cardiac lymphoma.

I still have pain and cry everyday, and I am hoping to one day get better.

I don't admit all this to scare you, but to let you know that you are not alone here.

Please take care of yourself.

Hugs!

Omar.
Quote 0 0
meganwade3
Thank you everyone for the kind words. It helps to know that you are not alone in all of this, though I wouldn't wish this pain on anyone.
Megan
Quote 0 0