gizmomybaby Show full post »
gizmomybaby
Am glad Roswell is OK Marie , am like that with candy your terrified something happens to them x am laughing at Argento snoring I wish I was nearer Marie ad visit all the time be great that would . I wish I had cats they amaze me they're so clever & intelligent x I feel I couldn't replace my giz or get an addition as some say it is , it would be to soar for me , my boy will always be my special one like your Raven , I don't think I would feel so bad getting a wee cat because I wouldn't feel I was betraying him , gizmo liked cats he would want to nosey about them but they would run away 😂 . House just feels so lonely Marie ad rather have lots of animals than humans x am of to sleep Marie am so glad AV came back I missed it on here and our wee talks x keep we'll speak soon . Annemarie candy gizmo xxx
Quote 0 0
Marie123
Same here! I may get another cat one day but right now just isn't the time. They're so much fun. I wish we all could just teleport back and forth from each other's houses! Phoenix would just love having more folks to jump on and swat at! Roswell is more skittish but once she gets to know you she's friendlier. They're all so different aren't they?
Hope you have a good night! Talk to you soon 🐱🐶🐾
Quote 0 0
Sarah_LouD
Hi AnneMarie. Good to hear from you. I'm so sorry to I've been feeling so down lately 😢 my ex suffered from very bad depression and he sadly passed away due to an accidental overdose of prescription meds six years ago and if has affected me so badly I've not had another relationship since so I can understand a little how hard things can get and how much comfort your animals bring to you. Petey was such a comfort to me during that time. Aww those are adorable pictures of Raven. I think I have another couple of petey I haven't put up before 😁
S.L.Dixon
Quote 0 0
Marie123
OMG cuteness overload with the pics of Petey! I especially love the one of him on his back feet. He looks like he's saying Grace! 🐰❤ Yeah that's what I'm going to miss the most this year I think with Raven is the "help" with the gifts. Such wonderful innocent creatures 🐱🐇🐶
Quote 0 0
Sarah_LouD
He does look like he is saying Grace doesn't he?? :D haha I love the one where he is just flopped down as if to say 'It such a hard life!!' haha. They are, its amazing how much comfort and joy they bring to our lives <3 xx
S.L.Dixon
Quote 0 0
Marie123
Yeah it's hard work being that cute lol! Snoopy used to flop like that and then he'd kind of look over at us to see if we were paying attention. If not he'd let out this loud sigh like he was soo-ooo neglected. We called it a bunny tantrum ❤🐰
Such precious and wonderful souls 🐱💔🐇
Quote 0 0
Marie123
Hi, AnneMarie! Just wanted to check in and see how you're doing. Haven't seen you here for awhile and wanted to say hi! Hope everything is as ok as can be expected. How's Candy doing? Hope to talk to you soon! Take care now! 🐱🐺🐶
Quote 0 0
normsmom
Hi Annemarie,

Just popping in to wish you peace and healing this holiday season. You were one of the people who responded to my thread about Norm and I am forever grateful for the support and kindness I have found here in this forum. I am so sorry for the loss of your Gizmo. I know you are still struggling, which makes it mean a lot that you take the time to support others here.

Thank you,
Heather
Quote 0 0
Marie123
Hi, AnneMarie. I hope you're doing ok. It's sure cold here. Just wanted to say hi and wish you the best of everything this bittersweet time of year.
Blessings to you 🐱🐺🐶
Quote 0 0