1234_5
It is with the deepest of sorrow I am writing this I have lost my biggest love my best friend my wee furry baby. Ewok was much more than a pet he was part of our family we came as a wee gang. He was knocked down by a family friend who was beyond devastated and I don't blame her but I'm just devastated and feel like I'm going insane with grief, I'm trying to be strong for my wee girl and for this lady but in reality inside I'm completely broken life is so hard without him 💔😢😢
Quote 0 0
ALS79
I'm so sorry to hear this and I feel your pain, it's hard... I know and there's nothing anyone can say to make it go away. I just lost my baby girl too... We are gonna have to take one day at a time. We are here for you... this group has helped me a lot. When you are ready, if you want, tell us more about him, how he came into your life, etc. I personally would love to know. Stay strong.
Quote 0 0
Gingers_Mommy
@1234_5 ,

I'm sorry you lost Ewok. I completely understand the devastation that comes from loosing a pet that we consider family/part of us. Just days ago I lost my Ginger girl. I'm still struggling with the reality that I won't see her anymore. Life is not the same without our small loved ones. Keep posting your feelings. Write letters to Ewok. This site is an outlet for all those emotions that non pet parents can't truly comprehend. We're for you.
Quote 0 0
Sampson
My deepest condolences on your loss. It made me feel sad looking at the picture of your cute little guy. If you want to share more of your story about Ewok this forum is a wonderful place. We all are at different stages of grief but will never forget the guy wrenching pain of losing our best friend. I’m sorry for your pain.
Sam
Quote 0 0
1234_5
Thank you all so much for your kind understanding words, it does really help to know other people understand the depth of the pain of losing a beloved. Ewok was the coolest, craziest most loving wee dog that ever lived, he thought he was 6 ft tall, he got away with everything because one look at his cute face and my heart would melt, he slept with me every night and cuddled me on the couch every evening, after playing running around with my daughter they had such fun he wasn't her pet but more like a wee brother. I don't know why but the mornings are the hardest so heart wrenching another day without our love, my heart is in my boots don't know if I'll ever over this loss 💔.
Quote 0 0
Parkersmum
I am so sorry for you and your family. He was such a wee cutie. I'm sure your friend is devastated, I really feel for her. Big hugs to you all x
Quote 0 0
1234_5
The tears trip, the heart rips but love prevails 😭
Quote 0 0